Green Hell

tronic44

From what I've just read it seems to have a lot more going for it than I thought...but the bad reviews focus on the AI smashing your stuff up when your back is turned...which can probably be tweaked in the settings, so let me know if you get it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

13 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

From what I've just read it seems to have a lot more going for it than I thought...but the bad reviews focus on the AI smashing your stuff up when your back is turned...which can probably be tweaked in the settings, so let me know if you get itemoji106.png

Yeah i've read lots of positive reviews on it and like you say the issues can probably be tweaked. It's either that or people are moaning for the sake of moaning haha

Already purchased it haha

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Did any of you get this? Looks smart as hell but would rather know if anyone here recommended first.

Yep, Phil and myself have it. It bloody beautiful and really hard to survive. We've only had the one session but it's defintiely a game i'll be playing for a while.

28 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I thi k the trick is not to move too far from spawn, to begin with at least, as death is a constant emoji28.png

I started playing single player so i have a bit more of an idea about how to survive for the first half an hour, anything beyond that is a mystery to me haha

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think the trick is not to move too far from spawn, to begin with at least, as death is a constant emoji28.png

Ah, one of them. Music to my ears then 😂😂😂

Bloody survival games 😭

I completed the Story mode which is pretty cool, but i dont really see that there is much to do after that. By the time you have completed it , its pretty easy to survive and be set up with a nice camp. 

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

This game is absolutely stunning! I don't think I've hooked on another survival game like this, how to craft things like fires and the cooking style is really cool (putting stuff around the fire, learning which food gives you protein, carbs, fat, water). The world makes the game by a country mile, this is after thinking graphics wouldn't bother me too much in a survival game. By using the Notebook that helps you understand how to craft certain elements and create a base, and even some of this simplest things might take a while to work out how to build.

I only fear after a while that is there enough creations you can make but since playing last weekend heavily, they've released a patch for achievements which should help guide what other things can be made.

A console version is coming out Q4 this year and for me, all this game is lacking is Private servers. I'd snap one up for us all in a heartbeat if I could.

Thanks to @phil bottle for gifting me this game, I think its probably your finest opinion you've ever been right on 😎😂

More should get this game, especially whilst its in the Steam Sale.

its a really cool game but i think they need to add a fair bit more to do. once youve done the story, it doesnt have the same feel as something like 7D2D, where you can go and cause trouble, collapse buildings and fight screamers etc.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten