Allow Me to Re-Reintroduce Myself

jordie1892

Hi All,

I think I missed my yearly post in 2019, so here's for 2020...

For those that don't know me I'm Jordie, I've been making sporadic appearances in this community since '09. I haven't been involved in gaming at all in the last couple of years, but figured with The Rona going on, it's the perfect time to catch up with some old friends and play some games!

I played a huge total of 5 hours on Modern Warfare when it came out this year, but have just picked it back up. Safe to say I'll have my training wheels on for a little while. Also just picked up GTA again, so will be able to jump on that.

How's everyone keeping?

The prodigal son is back! What's up Jord?! Sounds like you made the right choice with picking up the games we are stupid shite great at 😎 

Hows tricks with the Marketing job you have/had?

As for us, we're always here mate, you know this family - once an FGer, always an FGer. You might have to stick around though this time so you can legitimately win the Fantasy Football 😂

Lets make sure we get some games in, not taking no for an answer 👊

7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

The prodigal son is back! What's up Jord?! Sounds like you made the right choice with picking up the games we are stupid shite great at 😎 

Hows tricks with the Marketing job you have/had?

As for us, we're always here mate, you know this family - once an FGer, always an FGer. You might have to stick around though this time so you can legitimately win the Fantasy Football 😂

Lets make sure we get some games in, not taking no for an answer 👊

I'm honestly terrible at both Modern Warfare and GTA 😂 Saw some gameplay of Warzone which looked pretty sick, might need yourself and @tronic44 to hold my hand through a game or two...

I'm still in the same job for the time being, though doing a little bit of looking around... I'm lucky enough that I can do my job from home, so I'm adjusting to that life right now!

I felt a bit bad about the fantasy football, though lord knows what's happening with it this year. 

I'm definitely up for some games, when are you guys usually on?

9 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Nice to see you on here again Jordi and happy birthday for last week....closer to 30 than 20 now fella! 😂😂

I think the dates are in US format, still holding on to the 'closer to 20'  for a couple of months 😂

9 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Jordie! Thought I saw your name pop up on my friendslist today. Hope all is well! Good to see you getting back into things 🙂

I've been on a little bit today 😂 Will have to get some games in at some point!

1 hour ago, jordie1892 said:

I think the dates are in US format, still holding on to the 'closer to 20'  for a couple of months 😂

Then we share birthdays! Double celebrations!! 😂😂🍻

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

4 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

I'm definitely up for some games, when are you guys usually on?

All of the time playing all of the games 😃

Srsly tho, most evenings you'll find some of us online. Alot are getting extra time through the day atm too...bar stewards 🤬

44 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

All of the time playing all of the games 😃

Srsly tho, most evenings you'll find some of us online. Alot are getting extra time through the day atm too...bar stewards 🤬

Sweet, I'll catch you guys soon!

4 hours ago, uberwarrior said:

Seems like the ol' virus is bringing a few of us out of the woodwork. Welcome back buddy.

Here's hoping that unlike the virus the old guard will stick around like a lingering fart 🥰