I've gone mad with power washing...

Docwagon

Truck.jpg

I bought an electric power washer because there was algae/lichen growing on our house and cleaning it with a brush and solution was a giant PITA.  I've now gone mad with the power.  My house, the police-mobile, my Camaro, my truck, the neighbor's truck, unattended children, an unlucky squirrel...all fair game.

The truck also got clay-barred and waxed today.  The Camaro will have it's turn on my next set of days off.  You can see my new issued car behind the truck as well.  2020 Charger with AWD and the hemi V8.  It's my first new police car since 2012, but I've been lucky and had three new cars over my career so far.

Completely understandable - half...well most of the reason I like using snowfoam is the fun of using it.

Though you clay barred you truck then waxed it? Sounds like you missed a few steps; fall out removers, tar removes, compounding, polishing and jewewlling.  Now go back to beginning and do it properly this time 😛

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

Completely understandable - half...well most of the reason I like using snowfoam is the fun of using it.

Though you clay barred you truck then waxed it? Sounds like you missed a few steps; fall out removers, tar removes, compounding, polishing and jewewlling.  Now go back to beginning and do it properly this time 😛

I don't even know what fall out removers are, but I do use a citrus base tar remover if I have much build up.  I'm pretty unlikely to start grinding on it...err, polishing it. 🙂

12 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I'd love a truck Doc but, unfortunately, not practical for me

Yeah, pretty different here.  Outside of the larger cities, trucks are pretty practical and gas is relatively cheap.  Especially at the moment.   I actually prefer maintenance on the truck over cars as there's more room underneath and under the hood.

6 hours ago, Docwagon said:

I don't even know what fall out removers are, but I do use a citrus base tar remover if I have much build up.  I'm pretty unlikely to start grinding on it...err, polishing it. 🙂

A fall out remover dissolves small metal particles that embed themselves in your paint and come from your car being manufactured, any industry near where you live and yours and everyones brakes.

That disappointing, anyone who likes their vehicles know they need a good bump and grind every now and then.  Maybe even a twerk or two 😆

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 4/11/2020 at 5:07 AM, Greboth said:

A fall out remover dissolves small metal particles that embed themselves in your paint and come from your car being manufactured, any industry near where you live and yours and everyones brakes.

That disappointing, anyone who likes their vehicles know they need a good bump and grind every now and then.  Maybe even a twerk or two 😆

Oh, ok.  I'm familiar with that as an "iron remover" where you spray it on and it changes color as it works.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:42 AM, Docwagon said:

Yeah, pretty different here.  Outside of the larger cities, trucks are pretty practical and gas is relatively cheap.  Especially at the moment.   I actually prefer maintenance on the truck over cars as there's more room underneath and under the hood.

I think the gas coupled with the car tax for one of these beauts just makes them rare on these lands. That is a damn clean truck though for sure 😎