Can't believe nobody mentioned it!

IRaMPaGe

Just wondered if anyone played any MP cod on the 1st of April? Last Wednesday?

I had a shock and a laugh playing some games myself.

They had a playlist "Shipment 24/7" Also a disclaimer if you backed out there would be a penalty/delay on playing after it suggested.

Anyway it turns out it was Picadilly 24/7 😂 Was absolutely hilarious.

Then was the ultimate playlist, Entitled "Every COD players Wants This And It's Disgusting"

It turns out it was 10 V 10 Shipment. OMG! Even for me it was too much, RPG's/Flash/Gas Grenades/VTOL's/Gunship/Choppers/ Phosphorus incoming 🙄

I never saved any of the footage, did manage a Frenzy with a single Snakeshot .357 Magnum. Was ugly as hell and just forgot. Played a few crazy games, but got slaughtered a few times.

Did anyone else play or experience this?

13 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Hahaha 10 v 10 Shipment sounds insane!

Didn't get on myself.

Was crazy, like you know I love Shipment. It was too much for me, the senses were overloaded.

I enjoy the chaos, but well one game I got hit about 3 times in a row with gas or flash after a respawn.

Could easily go on a 3-5 insta spawn deathstreak without getting to fire a bullet.

I feel like they should have done Picadilly 24/7 as rampage said though. I know plenty that actually like Shipment. Making it 10v10 wasn't all that bad. Could you imagine GW player numbers on Picadilly? I would lose my mind, lmao!

Via the FG App

datfroggieguynewsig.jpg

Nvm, I must have not played it. I'm lost lol!!!! April fools....... hahahahaha. I get it now.

I feel like they should have done Picadilly 24/7 as rampage said though. I know plenty that actually like Shipment. Making it 10v10 wasn't all that bad. Could you imagine GW player numbers on Picadilly? I would lose my mind, lmao!

Via the FG App

Via the FG App

datfroggieguynewsig.jpg

13 hours ago, datfroggieguy said:

Via the FG App

Picadilly is awful, but I'm playing it more as of late. It's a terrible map, the longshot opportunities are there tho.

If there was a groundwar version I would abuse the JOKR.

13 hours ago, datfroggieguy said:

Nvm, I must have not played it. I'm lost lol!!!! April fools....... hahahahaha. I get it now.

Via the FG App

Yeah there was 2 playlists, the "What Every cod player wants" (10v10 Shipment)"

The original playlist I clicked on was advertising "24hr shipment" and turned out being Picadilly, was the ultimate troll gag. I swear Picadilly is a giant meme. Azhir Cave is sometimes on a similar level of frustration.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:11 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

It turns out it was 10 V 10 Shipment. OMG! Even for me it was too much, RPG's/Flash/Gas Grenades/VTOL's/Gunship/Choppers/ Phosphorus incoming 🙄

Hahahaha, thats class! I'm a little sad I missed that now, sounds like that's FG written all over it 🤪