new around here

slamminbones

Only a small introduction.

My names paul live in south wales but not welsh so hopefully that'll keep the sheep jokes to a minimum .

I tend not to play one or a couple of games always floating through quite a few as i'm  some what of a trophy whore but as i reached my platinum goal i have stopped  buying shit just for a digital trophy.

Been looking for an old style forum based community instead of a discord based one which brought me to you guys.

PSN same name here add away for gaming or chats but please stat that you're from here as i tend to get a lot of requests these days  

Look forward to gaming with some of you, 

slamminbones.png

Nice that you made it here, definitely a cool place to hang.

What type of games do you enjoy playing in particular? There are people here who Enjoy COD/Destiny, many other genres like racing or RPG.

Also plenty of sub forums for hobbies/music/cars/cooking, building PC's.

But we all enjoy gaming, Welcome Matey! Arrrrrr

9 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Nice that you made it here, definitely a cool place to hang.

What type of games do you enjoy playing in particular? There are people here who Enjoy COD/Destiny, many other genres like racing or RPG.

Also plenty of sub forums for hobbies/music/cars/cooking, building PC's.

But we all enjoy gaming, Welcome Matey! Arrrrrr

Anything really haven't played destiny in over a year so only have the base game also got cod to which I've only just got to play it due to my living circumstances for the past year where i wasn't able to play much.

But with destiny 2 i might poke some members to walk me through a raid for the trophy as its a game i'd like to get the plat for it just like the first game.

slamminbones.png

Welcome to the forum Paul, there's usually plenty of us online, so grouping up isn't a problem and we play a wide variety of games.

Do you only game on the PS4?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

19 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Welcome to the forum Paul, there's usually plenty of us online, so grouping up isn't a problem and we play a wide variety of games.

Do you only game on the PS4?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Yeah just the ps4.

slamminbones.png

5 hours ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Greetings traveler, i am falconhoof. You forgot to luft the winged sandals of hermes and fall to a firey death........ You did not...... You did not. 

You been at the chameleon’s food again Aaron? You know how it affects you

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

16 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Only a small introduction.

My names paul live in south wales but not welsh so hopefully that'll keep the sheep jokes to a minimum .

I tend not to play one or a couple of games always floating through quite a few as i'm  some what of a trophy whore but as i reached my platinum goal i have stopped  buying shit just for a digital trophy.

Been looking for an old style forum based community instead of a discord based one which brought me to you guys.

PSN same name here add away for gaming or chats but please stat that you're from here as i tend to get a lot of requests these days  

Look forward to gaming with some of you, 

Welcome to FG Paul! I have an old friend who went to live in Wales and he spends most of his life reminding them how better England are at Sport than them, I do wonder is that a daily task of yours too?! (Well, when you were seeing them at work anyway!)

Yep, we need more of you guys, I think you'll see from the replies you should fit right in.

What games have you recently picked up? We do regular play Destiny 2 but we also play a large variety where possible - The Hunt, Overwatch, Warzone/CoD, Rainbow 6, Vermintide 2, I could go on but you get the jist.

Make some posts up and see what you like next and maybe we can all join you too - it's kind of a place where we usually care about views and opinions more so here than anywhere else. Once one person buys a game, many follow...Baaaa 😃

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG mate.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome to FG Paul! I have an old friend who went to live in Wales and he spends most of his life reminding them how better England are at Sport than them, I do wonder is that a daily task of yours too?! (Well, when you were seeing them at work anyway!)

Yep, we need more of you guys, I think you'll see from the replies you should fit right in.

What games have you recently picked up? We do regular play Destiny 2 but we also play a large variety where possible - The Hunt, Overwatch, Warzone/CoD, Rainbow 6, Vermintide 2, I could go on but you get the jist.

Make some posts up and see what you like next and maybe we can all join you too - it's kind of a place where we usually care about views and opinions more so here than anywhere else. Once one person buys a game, many follow...Baaaa 😃

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG mate.

I play practically any game but i could possibly get back in to destiny would have to see what DLC are needed as i only have the base game also have Cod to which i'm starting to get back in to playing FPS.

Lately i think it was resi 2 to which i am yet to play and got that on the day it came out but as i was living with my inlaws at the time i couldn't really game much but lived with them for 14 months just to save up for a deposit for a house to which i've been in for about a month.

Once i get added can jump  in chat.

slamminbones.png

8 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Once i get added can jump  in chat.

Paul, just send out a few friend requests and put "from the FG forum" in the message...although with a tag like "slamminbones" we probably won't forget that 🤣

My tag is in the LH side bar

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Good to chat with you in party chat tonight Paul. Still cant believe you've platinum'd CoD already!

Been a while since I've been in a party chat. 

I finished cod pretty early achieved the plat on the 16th November but once you get to know me a little better you'll notice me and trophies have a special relationship 😁

slamminbones.png

I finished cod pretty early achieved the plat on the 16th November but once you get to know me a little better you'll notice me and trophies have a special relationship [emoji16]
What was the most difficult trophy to achieve in COD?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, slamminbones said:

I finished cod pretty early achieved the plat on the 16th November but once you get to know me a little better you'll notice me and trophies have a special relationship 😁

Holy crap mate that's very impressive, under a month to complete in plat is crazy!