PC is fucked plz help

Dr Diamond

unfortunately i have had 4 PC crashes since it was meant to be sorted. Apparently these could be related to the installation of a new driver, which i dont know can be easily solved seeing as i installed a whole bunch of drivers with the fresh install

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

16 minutes ago, Dr Diamond said:

unfortunately i have had 4 PC crashes since it was meant to be sorted. Apparently these could be related to the installation of a new driver, which i dont know can be easily solved seeing as i installed a whole bunch of drivers with the fresh install

Have you check the event viewer?

no errors detected. im installing window degbugger to try and get access to the memory dump files but i cant seem to give my account permission to access the files

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Are you able to log in as administrator?

Windows-Update-header.png
WWW.TECHNIPAGES.COM

How to enable or disable the Administrator account on the login screen in Microsoft Windows 10.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

BSODing about once per day at the moment. Error codes seem to be suggesting a driver or RAM issue.

Latest windowns Debugger report from the DMP file reads:

SYMBOL_NAME:  win32kbase!tagDomLock::LockShared+13

MODULE_NAME: win32kbase

IMAGE_NAME:  win32kbase.sys

IMAGE_VERSION:  10.0.18362.778

STACK_COMMAND:  .thread ; .cxr ; kb

BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET:  13

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  AV_win32kbase!tagDomLock::LockShared

OS_VERSION:  10.0.18362.1

BUILDLAB_STR:  19h1_release

OSPLATFORM_TYPE:  x64

OSNAME:  Windows 10

FAILURE_ID_HASH:  {711fac21-5d21-0a70-dadf-a81c7067a4c7}

Followup:     MachineOwner

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

This is all beyond my very limited experience Adam but I put part of the dump into Google and, although it doesn't answer your problem, it does give a place you can go for help (if you haven't been there already)

icon_fb_answers3.png
ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM

This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was

They seem a helpful bunch, might be worth a try

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

yeah im posting in several places at the moment. Its getting really annoying. Doesnt even happen when i am running games or anything, usually when working on word docs or when i first start up the PC. Happening about once per day now. no obvious performance issues but it cant be good for it

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

for the sake of completeness, windows answer centre has suggested that the RAM is likely fine and that it could be a chipset/motherboard issue.

I've updated/reinstalled the MB drivers and will see if this puts a stop to the random crashes,

fucking computers.

icon_fb_answers3.png
ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM

Hi everyone I am running Win 10 on my desktop. Specs are: MB: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 3 GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 (6core) RAM: 2x8 GB The lead up to my problem is that i had a BSOD

I've u

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

On 5/5/2020 at 1:49 PM, Dr Diamond said:

for the sake of completeness, windows answer centre has suggested that the RAM is likely fine and that it could be a chipset/motherboard issue.

I've updated/reinstalled the MB drivers and will see if this puts a stop to the random crashes,

fucking computers.

Did this help? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 5/8/2020 at 5:54 AM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Did this help? 

it seems to have done, fingers crossed, i have had no more BSOD crashes since i did this.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said: