It's been way too long

Uberwarrior mk2

Hey all, there are still some familiar names on here, so decided to set up a new account.

How is everyone doing? Don't get much chance to get on the PS4 these days, but when I do I'm still playing BFV for my sins! Played the MW beta when it was out, but didn't buy it. The ol' virus is putting pay to work life in the office as of today, so working from home  for at least a couple of weeks, so thought it would be good to drop by and say HELLO.

Obviously, I'll need to sharpen up on the wit and sarcasm again 😉

Hahaha, we knew you'd be back. 

We didn't think you'd fuck up your username, but we knew you'd be back!

How you doing mate? How's life in the Coronaworld treating you? 

banlol.png

Nice to see you back mate! Must be the age thing getting in the way of remembering old, archaic usernames...

Hopefully life is good for you considering the current climate - fingers all your family are safe and well too 👍

P.S. I think you need to buy the new CoD whilst we're in knew deep in the apocalypse 😉

@Plumbers CrackCheers mate.

I must admit , when I set up the secondary account which I started this thread with, I thought I might change my username. When I first came up with uberwarrior it was meant to be ironic owing to my gaming skills, or lack of!!

Now uberwarrior just makes me sound like an angry taxi driver!! 🤨

I don't think there are too many older names than mine on here, maybe Plumbers Crack 🤣!! Kyle (MyM777) constantly reminded me about my elder statesman status. In reality I'm not that old (55), just growing old as disgracefully as I possibly can.

Thanks all for the welcome back messages. Hope you're all staying healthy and not climbing the walls too much!  I'm not even a week into working from home and going stir crazy already.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:54 AM, uberwarrior said:

Young at heart though Dave 👍

Young?! You've clearly not heard Plumber rage lately on CoD! He's not old enough to be young, the big baby 👶

parks and recreation mic drop GIF

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Young?! You've clearly not heard Plumber rage lately on CoD! He's not old enough to be young, the big baby 👶

parks and recreation mic drop GIF

I shall treat that , sir, with the contempt it deserves!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

To be fair the rage can be warranted at times.

What is everyones rage triggers? For me it's usually excessive campers, missing out on higher end killstreaks or watching an absolute garbage killcam of some guy hipfiring an M4 really badly. Because the gun is fairly OP and has leeway to spare always.

Also something like a teammate setting off a claymore and killing you both in search & destroy.

12 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

To be fair the rage can be warranted at times.

What is everyones rage triggers? For me it's usually excessive campers, missing out on higher end killstreaks or watching an absolute garbage killcam of some guy hipfiring an M4 really badly. Because the gun is fairly OP and has leeway to spare always.

Also something like a teammate setting off a claymore and killing you both in search & destroy.

Mine's normally turning the PS4 on and there being an update 😄