PS4 Download Speed Limitng

On 3/25/2020 at 10:00 AM, tronic44 said:

Good, taking an extra hour to download something isn't a problem.

I'd usually agree but when you lose all your downloads in one night it then becomes nearly a nightmare 😭😂 

31 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

How???

PS4 hard drive stopped working yesterday. It took me overnight and some of today to redownload CoD on the original HD.

Let's face it, its not the worst thing in the world right now, just crap timing.

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

PS4 hard drive stopped working yesterday. It took me overnight and some of today to redownload CoD on the original HD.

Let's face it, its not the worst thing in the world right now, just crap timing.

You think you'll be able to get GTAV installed? 🤞

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

You think you'll be able to get GTAV installed? 🤞

I plugged in a 20 metre cable from the router, deleted all my videos and anything that took space and it seems to be downloading. Lets hope these throttling of download speeds wont hurt it too much. 🤞

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I plugged in a 20 metre cable from the router, deleted all my videos and anything that took space and it seems to be downloading. Lets hope these throttling of download speeds wont hurt it too much. 🤞

Sweet, i think you should be good. To be honest i haven't experienced much throttling yet, although i'm not using much bandwidth.

Really looking forward to gta!

Hello guys,
Why there's a limit. big capacity memory is much better i think? 
anyways, I need recommendations from you.  i have an arcade center that needs to be upgraded to point of sale software. and someone gave me this NO SPAM LINKS HERE and i need more recommendations. thank you!!!

Edited by GazzaGarratt
You are a bot, bugger off

31 minutes ago, SpiritBreaker368 said:

Hello guys,
anyways, I need recommendations from you.  i have an arcade center that needs to be upgraded to point of sale software. and someone gave me this software. and i need more recommendations. thank you!!!

Fuck off mate

On 6/19/2020 at 9:01 AM, SpiritBreaker368 said:

Hello guys,
anyways, I need recommendations from you.  i have an arcade center that needs to be upgraded to point of sale software. and someone gave me this NO SPAM LINKS HERE and i need more recommendations. thank you!!!

Someone please DOCS this moron and send the swat team.

signatures small.jpg