Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdWalker

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

So it's basically a friendlier version of Stardew Valley, without the massive time crunch and pre-planning needed to map out your farm for every season. The game is just solid and I am surprised I got hooked on it. The characters are likeable, there's over 200 unique characters and the system itself is really flawless when it comes to playing.

So far I recommend it.

Admin

I use to love these types of games. Problem only for me is the timesink and the fact they're feel like they are nearer to The Sims games which annoy the fudge out of me. What are the objectives like in the game @The3rdWalker ? Is there stuff to aim for? I think I could get it if I seen my kids want to play it too but i'm not sure they'd get it straight away.

Author of the topic Posted
11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I use to love these types of games. Problem only for me is the timesink and the fact they're feel like they are nearer to The Sims games which annoy the fudge out of me. What are the objectives like in the game @The3rdWalker ? Is there stuff to aim for? I think I could get it if I seen my kids want to play it too but i'm not sure they'd get it straight away.

Fish, catch bugs and dig up fossils to complete a massive museum. Get all housing expansions and upgrades, in game special events, fun time killer with friends; loads of stuff. I do not feel like it is like the sims in any way.