Disney plus special offer! Also general streamy nonsense

crispymorgan

Disney plus is £49.99 for the year if you preorder before 23rd march. Peru good value of you ask me.

Are you getting it? What are you looking forward to the most? For me it's the mandalorian.

What else do you watch/recommend on any of the other streaming services?

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I already use Netflix and have Amazon Prime.

If I want to binge watch something I might use Now TV, I'm currently tempted by all the GoT being on there, and there's also BBC iPlayer and TouTube.

I won't be picking up Disney. There are so many streaming services now I'm tempted to jack them all in and go pirate[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Looking on the website, is the regular price going to be £59.99 a year?  I'm undecided yet, I'd get use out of it but I already use Netflix and Now TV.  Plus I'll actually be buying Frozen 2 on BluRay as soon as it's released.

What I'd like to know is, does it contain all the content from these companies? Honestly, I'd rebuy this just to re-watch the whole of Star Wars 😂.  Also will new releases hit the streaming service the same time it's available to rent / buy digitally?

I'm hoping Sky do some kind of deal with Disney to add Disney+ content to Sky / Now TV.

This is the only deal I want to look into outside of Netflix and Sky. My only issue is I don't think my family will watch it so it's basically just for me. And I then grudge paying that amount if that's the case.

Still, it's a cracking deal for the movies on there. The Mandalorian has been well received so just for that I want to get it.

I also want to watch all the Marvel Movies again in chronological order. I'd love to do that and spot some of the references as you go through.

Is the Agents of Shield on it?

Not sure I’ll be getting this either, I already have Netflix and amazon. They can’t keep making more of these services, it’s silly really.

Although like Lee says, watching back through the Marvel films would be cool and does mean I can finally watch the Mandalorian.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:22 AM, tronic44 said:

Not sure I’ll be getting this either, I already have Netflix and amazon. They can’t keep making more of these services, it’s silly really.

Although like Lee says, watching back through the Marvel films would be cool and does mean I can finally watch the Mandalorian.

I don't own Amazon Prime for the tv stuff, I see that as an added bonus cos theres barely been anything on it.

I'm starting to get to a position where Sky is not as important for us as it used to be.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:36 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I don't own Amazon Prime for the tv stuff, I see that as an added bonus cos theres barely been anything on it.

I'm starting to get to a position where Sky is not as important for us as it used to be.

I’m the same, the only thing I want from Sky is the sport.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:36 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I see Amazon prime as a poor man's Netflix however I am finding more and more stuff I want to watch on there. I also use the free music and most of my stuff comes from Amazon so it's kind of worth it. Sky is my main source of TV content at home and Netflix at work. I see no reason to use Disney at the moment.

Soon they will be adding a new channel called Star to the subscription, along with a price hike! New Price of £79.99pa or £7.99pm.  That's an increase of £20 and honestly it just seems expensive now.  Mine is due to renew on 24th March, but from what I'm reading, they have locked current prices for existing subscribers for 6 months. So I think I can get a year for £59.99 before paying the higher price next year.

I wish they would have Star optional, so we could either continue with £59.99pa for what we current get or £79.99 to have Star included.  It's why I like the system in place for NowTV, we only pay for what we actually want.