Cross Platform

Misneach_

Well boys I said I would never buy another Call of Duty game again.... Here it is I built my gaming PC and got it free with my video Card.so, @GazzaGarratt, @Diddums, @LordBaguette, I heard there is some stuff that you can play cross platform? is there any validity to this and if so I'm willing to try. The only problem I foresee with this is chat capability. It will be interesting enough though. Let me know.

Well boys I said I would never buy another Call of Duty game again.... Here it is I built my gaming PC and got it free with my video Card.so, [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention], [mention=1]Diddums[/mention], [mention=1488]LordBaguette[/mention], I heard there is some stuff that you can play cross platform? is there any validity to this and if so I'm willing to try. The only problem I foresee with this is chat capability. It will be interesting enough though. Let me know.
Nice one, however, before anyone does that, you're expected to make a thread telling us all about your lovely new PC, specs and all [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Nice Mattyboi! I think we usually turn off PC crossplay as some dont like it but Idc if it impacts the games to play with you and others on it.

My concern is though we've struggled to pick up anyone on PC that is here so I've actually not been able to get a party going with crossplay players.

Anyone else managed to? I remember @Dan94  getting xbox players on it. I suspect the chat will work but only on in-game chat which isnt the worst we've played with.

I think we need your Activision ID Matt to add you to our friends list so pop it here when you get chance.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, Dan94 said:

Yeah crossplay is fine, been using it since launch with next to no issues what so ever. Just change the voice settings to no effect and the game chat isn't that bad at all.

Nice one Dan, cheers. Ah, I didn't know that the effect was an actual thing too!! I'll have to check that out 👍

On 2/18/2020 at 5:23 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice one Dan, cheers. Ah, I didn't know that the effect was an actual thing too!! I'll have to check that out 👍

Yeah, they seem to put a radio comms type setting on it by default which makes it sound 'realistic' but no effect makes it much clearer