Modern Warfare Regiment

Plumbers Crack

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Dave, I don't think when I send invites they work because i'm not an Officer in it. Can you see if you can change my role thingy and i'll try again next time someone else needs adding please?

Do you know the secret handshake and password......brother? 😎

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Dave, I don't think when I send invites they work because i'm not an Officer in it. Can you see if you can change my role thingy and i'll try again next time someone else needs adding please?

OK you’ve been promoted Lee 👍

On 5/13/2020 at 8:02 AM, Baabcat said:

Any chance of invites for me and Charlie (Venom) ,ive kinda abandoned Destiny and Charlie has been drawn to the dark side (Animal Crossing) so would be good to get some gold old wholesome Call of Duty in.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:14 PM, G_dub52 said:

Would it be possible to get an invite into the regiment please?

All done guys...don’t forget you have to accept the invite, it’s in the Social section of the MP game.

Happy Hour double xp runs from 8.00 - 9.00 pm UK time but only happens if at least one other member of the regiment  is playing. You don’t need to be partied up with them though. gg guys

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

All done guys...don’t forget you have to accept the invite, it’s in the Social section of the MP game.

Happy Hour double xp runs from 8.00 - 9.00 pm UK time but only happens if at least one other member of the regiment  is playing. You don’t need to be partied up with them though. gg guys

Perfect, Thank you very much!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

On 5/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, Plumbers Crack said:

Do you know the secret handshake and password......brother? 😎

Nope, but I know how to serenade Colonel Crack! 😍

On 5/14/2020 at 2:18 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Hi Dave the invite didn’t come through except as a friend request ? Can’t you try again , thanks 

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Hi Dave the invite didn’t come through except as a friend request ? Can’t you try again , thanks 

That’s odd...it worked ok for G_Dub...did you look in the Regiment section - top left of the screen is a Regiment Invite button... I’ll try and remember to do it again tomorrow...has Charlie checked his account?

7 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

That’s odd...it worked ok for G_Dub...did you look in the Regiment section - top left of the screen is a Regiment Invite button... I’ll try and remember to do it again tomorrow...has Charlie checked his account?

It has worked fine for me as you say. 

If anyone is every a player short and you see me online feel free to throw an invite my way 🙂 it would be good to have some games with you guys.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

14 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Hi Bob, just sent out new invites to you and Charlie...let me know how it goes please

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Will do if this download update ever finishes , so bloody huge I had to delete Destiny!

Noooooooo! Btw, how on earth have you not got a bigger hard drive by now?!

@Plumbers Crack  thanks for granted me access to Officer thingy. I can see how easier it is to invite friends off the friends list. @G_dub52 , i sent one to Tony too and i'm pretty sure I pressed it on Bob too. @Baabcat  whats Charlie's PSN ID again?

11 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Will do if this download update ever finishes , so bloody huge I had to delete Destiny!

I had a similar problem but I moved MW:R to the external drive....how big will the internal drives be on the PS5 ?

Bump

can someone add me please :-)  (DrD1amond)

I need to get everyones usernames added again, trying to find a thread with them all in 

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

43 minutes ago, Dr Diamond said:

Bump

can someone add me please 🙂 (DrD1amond)

I need to get everyones usernames added again, trying to find a thread with them all in 

I've sent one multiple times to you 😄 check the regiment invites next time you're on.

everyone's profile in this thread will likely have their PSN ID showing too Adam 👍