Modern Warfare Regiment

Plumbers Crack

We’ve created a regiment for Modern Warfare and invites have been sent. Make sure to check the Regiment tab in the Social area for the invite. The main benefit is Happy Hour which is an hour of double XP when you have at least two regiment players playing together. Happy Hour is currently set for 8.00pm UK time. If you haven’t received an invite (please check first) tell me and I’ll sort it out for you.

Thanks to Froggie for the initial setup 👍😊

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

There’s also one for US if anyone is interested under Destruction inc. time is set to 10pm eastern time. Let me know and I’ll shoot you a invite. There’s typically four of us in around that time most nights 

Shoot me one, I'll be in both, if I can.

There’s also one for US if anyone is interested under Destruction inc. time is set to 10pm eastern time. Let me know and I’ll shoot you a invite. There’s typically four of us in around that time most nights 

Via the FG App

datfroggieguynewsig.jpg

Does anyone know why when I try to send an invite to people to the FG regiment, it says it has sent but they never receive it? Sent one to @jordie1892  multiple times but he hasn't got it?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Noticed there was an issue with it yesterday, speaking of which, where's my invite to the FG regiment? 😛 I've had to make my own to get that sweet double xp 😄 

You only had to ask Seb...I'll try and remember to do it next time I'm on

18 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

You only had to ask Seb...I'll try and remember to do it next time I'm on

This.

Weird you had to use Activision ID. Has anyone else been able to do it?

Also, would be good to know if anyone else needs to get an invite to the regiment.

4 hours ago, slamminbones said:

am i able to get an invite as well please.

I thought we sorted you out the night we were on together? Have a look and, if not, send me a PSN message  and I’ll see it next time I’m on 👍

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I’ve had a look and the game is saying I sent a request but I have my doubts...do you have an Activision account? If you have let me have the name and I’ll try that 👍

Will have a look tonight when I'm off work. 

slamminbones.png

11 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I’ve had a look and the game is saying I sent a request but I have my doubts...do you have an Activision account? If you have let me have the name and I’ll try that 👍

all sorted i needed to accept the invite.

slamminbones.png

On 2/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

If anyone hasnt had invites as of yet put your name down in here and someone can pick it up and send one out to you.

Would it be possible to get an invite into the regiment please?

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

23 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

Would it be possible to get an invite into the regiment please?

7 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Any chance of invites for me and Charlie (Venom) ,ive kinda abandoned Destiny and Charlie has been drawn to the dark side (Animal Crossing) so would be good to get some gold old wholesome Call of Duty in.

I'm sure we can sort you all out later today. It is abit temperamental so I'll try later but @Plumbers Crack can you send a few too please in case mine don't work?

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Sorry guys I’ve been busy today and haven’t been on. I’ll try and do it tomorrow...could you both send me a PSN message so it pops up when I log in next please? 👍

Dave, I don't think when I send invites they work because i'm not an Officer in it. Can you see if you can change my role thingy and i'll try again next time someone else needs adding please?