Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

phil bottle

It's currently £1 for three months. Offer ends after tomorrow. The games available are pretty decent. I currently have Metro Exodus and Outer Worlds installed but there's also Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4 and plenty more.

RE1yq9a?m=6&w=120&h=120&n=t&q=60&o=f
WWW.MICROSOFT.COM

Discover your next favourite game. Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality PC games for an introductory price. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone – and enjoy exclusive...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

How does the PS4 controller work with PC, if at all? I'll probably do the £1 thing, if for no other reason than to see raytracing on Metro. I need to start playing more games, and a quid for a load of them seems a bargwin even if only for a few months.

banlol.png

How does the PS4 controller work with PC, if at all? I'll probably do the £1 thing, if for no other reason than to see raytracing on Metro. I need to start playing more games, and a quid for a load of them seems a bargwin even if only for a few months.
Pretty decent but depends on the game, you just need the wireless dongle which about a tenner on Amazon. I use one of my old 360 controllers.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

14 hours ago, Diddums said:

Ah fuck, I thought I could just use the USB. I'll see what my options are in that case. Cheers Philadelphia ❤️

I think it can be used through USB, I use this program with DS4 https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases.  I prefer BT though as I have an issue where the controller can disconnect when using USB.

Ace @phil bottle, i've done the £1 thingy. If i upgrade to the Ultimate as per below, does that mean i'd have to pay 10.99 per month after the first month? A little confusing if you ask me.

image.png

Ace [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention], i've done the £1 thingy. If i upgrade to the Ultimate as per below, does that mean i'd have to pay 10.99 per month after the first month? A little confusing if you ask me.

image.thumb.png.99c399f36527a3bf4bfb43d45c82194a.png
It doesn't really make it clear if you can go back to the non ultimate package after the 1st month, knowing Microsoft probably not.

If you still had Xbox Live Gold you could also trade that in for the Ultimate. I did that last year. Think it runs out after April, so I'll have to decide then if or how I want to continue.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 2/13/2020 at 11:55 PM, phil bottle said:

It doesn't really make it clear if you can go back to the non ultimate package after the 1st month, knowing Microsoft probably not.

If you still had Xbox Live Gold you could also trade that in for the Ultimate. I did that last year. Think it runs out after April, so I'll have to decide then if or how I want to continue.

Cheers Phil. I didn't go for it, cos I don't wanna get suckered for another subscription fee. Let me know if you find something of worthy taste thats easy to jump in to.

EDIT: I don't have Gold btw. Not much use for Xbox live as I haven't really played on my xbox for a while now.