SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising

J4MES OX4D

This game is slowly growing in popularity on PC

There is a demo/starter version which is free to play right now which is great fun 

header.jpg?t=1572536563
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Face the varied challenges of the Machine God Zir in ARENA, a standalone expansion for Synthetik: Legion Rising! Leverage the next...

I've done a few runs already and it's a very unique and polished game. Takes a little time to get into the rhythm of things but it's really challenging and enjoyable. I'll probably pick up the full version in the sale. Wish I picked it up before as it was once a fiver and in the Humble Monthly. It's now about £17 but it has had a lot of work done to it since so it feels like a brand new experience than what it was on release it seems. 

Bought this last night and it's just such an incredible game! Probably the biggest hidden gem out there. The weapons are absolutely fantastic and every run feels unique. Some amazing action and truly satisfying gameplay! Very tough but once you get a rhythm going and earning some upgrades/unlocks then it becomes even more interesting.

I had a quick go of the tutorial. Amazing what you can do with 700mb.

Is it ok with a controller? KB and M were fine for me but if its supported I might try it using the 360 pad.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

12 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I had a quick go of the tutorial. Amazing what you can do with 700mb.

Is it ok with a controller? KB and M were fine for me but if its supported I might try it using the 360 pad.

Haven't tried it with a controller yet but apparently it works well although they are still making improvements. Will hopefully try later and see the difference.