Coronavirus

J4MES OX4D

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

And the pasta and long life UHT milk!! I'll never know when i'll open my front door again! 😭

If it gets bad enough to only leave pot noodle as a food source I'll be leaving to go hunting 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

So mass gatherings are to be banned in the UK but schools and universities are still open?

Seems legit.

I keep trying to find out what do working parents do if schools shut, I used to wonder when they had snow days I've always been ok as I worked nights as they grew up.

I do feel sorry for the service and those that rely on tourism.

12 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

So mass gatherings are to be banned in the UK but schools and universities are still open?

Seems legit.

The reasoning one of the talking head doctors gave on R4 yesterday is that the data so far shows that young children seem not to be as susceptible to contracting it as adults. As a security measure perhaps we should have primary school children stand as Members of Parliament? Oh, wait....no...

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Schools in the UK will shut on Friday until further notice. 

Glastonbury and the Eurovision song contest have also been cancelled.

For some reason the Olympics is still on which is causing some anxiety and confusion to athletes and staff. 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

For some reason the Olympics is still on which is causing some anxiety and confusion to athletes and staff. 

I think the Japanese are waiting for the IOC to TELL them it ain't gonna happen....that way they don't lose face

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thousands of Australians ignored severe warnings and visited Bondi beach a few days ago - now hundreds of them are reporting to have caught the virus. 

CLAP CLAP CLAP! I call that Corona Karma - just hope innocent people that came into contact with them aren't affected. 

11 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Thousands of Australians ignored severe warnings and visited Bondi beach a few days ago - now hundreds of them are reporting to have caught the virus. 

CLAP CLAP CLAP! I call that Corona Karma - just hope innocent people that came into contact with them aren't affected. 

The ignorance/arrogance/stupidity of people has been shocking, don't get me wrong i've met people before but this is another level. Why are people finding it so hard to just stay at home, i know it's boring and you've probably watched everything on tv but theres being bored or people dying. So be bored and fucking deal with it. Want a pint? Have a drink at home. I honestly think people should be getting fined for this shit. I completely understand if someone needs to go shopping but it should be one person, not the whole family. Why can't they spare a single second to think of other people, not just the people dying but the nurses and doctors who are batttling to save everyone and the people who work in retail trying to keep shelves stocked because some people are just fucking awful. I walked passed a pub on Saturday on the way to try and find some bloody food and there was a family in their with kids, i wanted to go in and slap them. There kids don't know any better and clearly the parents don't either.

Again this all boils down to my life rule, don't be a dick. Some people are failing miserably.

anti-tourist signs that have been cropping up in North Wales. Pic: Marcin Liberacki

skynews-coronavirus-wales_4953246.jpg?20
NEWS.SKY.COM

Britons are increasingly ignoring advice to stay home and are using the countryside as an escape from coronavirus, with Snowdonia National...

There's people who survived two world wars which took around a decade out their lives of normality and now people can't even even respect simple requests of staying in for a few months at most. If it means ridding this quicker and protecting people in the process then it sounds like a great investment yet all these ignorant clowns who want to live for the moment or who just think nothing will happen to them are just a disgrace to society. 

If the army get drafted in and the police are given extra powers, anyone caught flouting the restrictions will just end up getting tasered, rubbered or even shot for realz yo. If that's what it takes to get through to people then bring it on I'd say. 

Boris may be many things, but i am glad he is deferring to the experts around him and doing what they are suggesting. I watched his briefing yesterday and reading between the lines the army will be on the streets this week i am almost certain. probably ration books too (I am also privy to other bits of info)

British public has not demonstrated it can retain self control with regards to panic buying or staying at home.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The hard ons for bringing out the army and shooting people are duly noted [emoji847]

Let's not get ahead of ourselves about people panic buying. While I don't like it, dont blame them. Remember, we have an economy where most shops don't stock anything anymore but rely on constant deliveries to stock items on a last minute basis. That's why shit runs out so easily and why people are fearful.

We could consider how we actually organise our shit...

But no, let's go straight to authoritarian dystopia [emoji482][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Mind you, the people panic buying pet food are another kind of bastard, my cats moan like fuck when they're hungry[emoji846] So I changed my mind...Shoot em on sight I say [emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

BBC News is bringing you a day of live coverage focusing on the positive stories at this challenging time.

Some nice stories around all this.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I do understand the panic buying thing but surely the panic is to make sure you have enough for yourself and family, not buying enough to live for an entire year.

All these people who are out and about like it's fucking glastonbury festival need to be put down, they're risking lifes. Even to risk one life is unacceptable but to potentially risk thousands is completely unacceptable. There should be some punishment.

2 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

bbc_news_logo.png
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

BBC News is bringing you a day of live coverage focusing on the positive stories at this challenging time.

Some nice stories around all this.

That didn't bring anything specific up, i like positive stories, we definitely need them

That didn't bring anything specific up, i like positive stories, we definitely need them
No matter what I do, the link fucks up. But it's there with a few clicks.

Lots of people are volunteering to help others, which is awesome. There's plenty of good people doing good stuff but we tend to see only the bad, which is maybe another kind of panic.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg