R6 Siege Invitational Update 2020

GazzaGarratt

Trailer:

Community Info Video:

The new R6 S.I. Update is incoming and perfectly timed for many of us here as we will get access to all of the Operators (YES ALL OF THEM) for the next 5 weekends leading up to the SI eSports event.

Battle Pass is looking good too with a lot of decent rewards on offer - as a great touch to say 30% of funds goes directly to the prize pot so it feels like your money is continually going into the game. They have always seemed to nail that on Rainbow 6.

New map looks incredible too. What do you all think?

5 hours ago, Diddums said:

Anyone using the word "invitational" as a promotional tool needs shooting. It's not invitational is it? It's also not invitational is it? I can play it tonight with no invitation. Cunts.

It's definitely becoming one of those overused e-words that have become lost in translation. 

I mean, teams are invited unless you win your season... so...

Anyways, going to be an awesome event. Can't wait to be there and watch the matches. 

Road to SI playlist is solid, battle pass has amazing value and 30% of it goes towards the prize pool. Wish the map would stay and be placed into ranked, best one they've had in a long time. (basically a remake of Oregon)

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 1/18/2020 at 5:49 AM, The3rdWalker said:

basically a remake of Oregon

Hadn't noticed the full map rotation yet, is Oregon not in it now? Is this technically a full replacement for it? It's getting some really good responses so far. I'm looking forward to trying the recently released Operators so I can work out what my renown will be going on.

Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hadn't noticed the full map rotation yet, is Oregon not in it now? Is this technically a full replacement for it? It's getting some really good responses so far. I'm looking forward to trying the recently released Operators so I can work out what my renown will be going on.

Any suggestions?

I wish it would remain, but it's a promotional map. Oregon left the competitive map pool 2 seasons ago but is still in ranked.

New operators? Goyo is crazy strong, amaru is shit, Kali is mediocre and Wamai is strong.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD