Harry and Megan

J4MES OX4D

I don't really care about the Royal Family but this story has somehow got bigger than Iran this week. Harry has pretty much abandoned his royal duties, taken public money and ran with Megan to Canada out of the blue and without telling anyone including the Queen. I'm not a big follower of this shite but my understanding from a royal ethical standpoint, this is a shocking betrayal of duties, services and trust. The Megan skeptics look like they were proved right as well. 

It's been a bit of an embarrassment for the royals these past 12 months to say the least.

I hate that a royal family exists, so dont give two fucks about them, other than asking for my taxes back.

Happily though, they have exposed, just by being a couple, how sadly racist this country still is.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Maybe it's racism or Boris or Russia by the weekend it will be trump or aliens or....ah fuck it, why people are losing their minds over these clowns to such an extent is just the way of the world to these days I guess. 

No doubt some reality TV crap will come along and things will get back to whatever normal is that week.

44 minutes ago, techno said:

Maybe it's racism or Boris or Russia by the weekend it will be trump or aliens or....ah fuck it, why people are losing their minds over these clowns to such an extent is just the way of the world to these days I guess. 

No doubt some reality TV crap will come along and things will get back to whatever normal is that week.

😂😂 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/10/2020 at 1:11 PM, phil bottle said:

I hate that a royal family exists, so dont give two fucks about them, other than asking for my taxes back.

Happily though, they have exposed, just by being a couple, how sadly racist this country still is.

I kinda like the Royal Family, but each to their own on that one. It is weird that to make such a decision with clear consequences that will happen why they didn't talk it through beforehand looks pretty pants from the outside. They may have felt they couldn't get out without doing it the way they could but I still you have to act with some decorum in this world.

Good for them I say, I couldn’t imagine being born into something like that and having you’re life planned out before you’re even born. All public money should be returned but apart from that good luck to them.

While I’m glad we have a Royal Family my interest lies in what they add to the country rather than their personal lives.

Harry seems to have taken after his mother in humanising the royals, doing a lot of work for good causes etc.  So it seems weird to, from the outside, to just leave it all behind.  Especially as it seems to have come to a surprise to everyone.  Though I wonder if it was discussed internally and he couldn’t leave so just announced it anyway.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

40 minutes ago, techno said:

Nah id travel alot but this is my home, especially if you have family to leave behind.

I was referring to people who live in England, Gary, not gods own county 😉

Yeah, I'd keep a base here, on high ground mind you 🤗

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

20 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Good for them I say, I couldn’t imagine being born into something like that and having you’re life planned out before you’re even born. All public money should be returned but apart from that good luck to them.

Well they can return money already given but you could argue we reduce the money going to them. In reality them leaving I doubt impacts the overall amount given.

Plus, whilst it's a huge amount, I do wonder how much does the Royal Family impact on incoming money to the economy? You'd think it's an overall positive for England.

15 hours ago, techno said:

Lol I get what your saying I might have a different view if I lived in the Midlands 😂

What do you mean? It's the be...yeah, yeah you're right 😞

5 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well they can return money already given but you could argue we reduce the money going to them. In reality them leaving I doubt impacts the overall amount given.

Plus, whilst it's a huge amount, I do wonder how much does the Royal Family impact on incoming money to the economy? You'd think it's an overall positive for England.

I don’t think it’ll impact the amount of money that’s brought into the country by much, if anything all this talk will probably bring more money in. Either way I don’t think people should be forced into this sort of thing, people should be able to live a normal life if they want. 

We shouldn’t worry about it though, with brexit we’ll be good anyway with all the stuff we make in this country.....wait....🙈

Harry and Megan are entitled to live the life they want but the issue is how they've gone about this i.e not telling anyone until the 11th hour of their plans (which were very well thought out and detailed) and using public money to do this. If they want to be sustainable as a young family, let's see how they get on with only using their own funds - shes essentially jobless and he's part time military. Hardly the nest-egg required to emigrate. So they will need either public funds or entitlements from the royals to make this move but the way they have done it is shady and quite disrespectful. Royal responsibilities isn't something you can just walk away from in a week especially under the table whilst colluding across the world.

Harry has always been a bit of a rebel royal but he's had a very long time to think about who he is and where he wants to go.