Hey

Madmitch94

Started off playing Batman on the pc yes the old swinging from ledge to ledge went on to final fantasy ,halo, WoW,COD ,MoH,Elder scrolls, project cars and 2 and wide verity of games and genres I was in a crash and came back to the console while in recovery help pass the time work at a go kart track part time and go to collage and study mechanics just looking for fellow gamers who I can raid with and actually rely on hahaha but yeah just your average guy 👍🏼

Mmmmmmm fresh blood, yessssss fresh blood.....ahem.

Welcome Mitch (I’m assuming your name is Mitch).

I’m assuming at the mention of Halo you’re on Xbox? Most of us are ps4 but we do have some xbox users on here too.

Raid in what game? Destiny? WoW? or something else?  We are committed to gaming but not sure you can rely on us *cough* Diddums guardian down *cough* 🤣

Also mechanics as grease monkey style or maths mechanics / physics?

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Welcome to FG Miles! Sorry to hear you were in a crash of some kind...hopefully not too much lasting damage? I wouldn't worry though, you couldn't have found a better dysfunctional bunch of people if you tried 😀

Hopefully we'll cross paths on Destiny at some point, we've just started to have a little bit more interest and completions as a clan so if you're willing to be patient and have fun then they'll always be space at FG. You must like racing games then too eh? A few of us have enjoyed GT Sport of late too if you fancy joining in one night?

Good to have you on board and I hope you enjoy your stay 😎

Grease monkey cams pistons turbos compressors and yeah for the crash bicep re-attachment and reattached 3 bits of bone at the back of my shoulder together and destiny could never find a decent party to do Reid’s with as we didn’t have enough active players everyone was on at different times it wasn’t the best but we were all local to each other but looking forward to competing and I only saw in the tower that you clan was fairly active I was 3 players at one point so I reached out for an invite I was lead to Gazza and he pointed me towards here 😀

Glad it’s that kind of grease monkey kind, we can never have too many car people on this forum in my opinion.

This place is like herding cats at times but we are occasionally organised enough to bigger game things like raids.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Welcome aboard dude, hope you enjoy your stay. Plenty of people on here to raid with, everyone’s pretty good at sticking to times and meet ups. So you’ll always have people to group up with. 

What console are you playing on? Quite a few of us are on PS4 and P.C., so plenty of games to play 🙂

Welcome bud time to say farewell to your sanity. If you can put up with constant " your mum" jokes and being right the pish out of you will be all good in here. [emoji3531][emoji3531]

Via the FG App