FG Film Club - Wk1 2020 - Now You See Me

GazzaGarratt

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Lol, hey whatever people put down I'll watch, even Mobster films that you like and I think are trash 😘

If you dont like problem solving and a little upbeat action/adventure films I can see why this wouldnt be for those type of people.

It wasn’t that. It get like a cheap knock off to the Oceans movies. I want a wide array of films. Really don’t watch TV shows. There’s a few here and there but movies are my thing 

1 minute ago, TigerBurge said:

It wasn’t that. It get like a cheap knock off to the Oceans movies. I want a wide array of films. Really don’t watch TV shows. There’s a few here and there but movies are my thing 

That's a good read-across tbh. Funnily I prefer this to Oceans films as it was really polished for me - and I love puzzles with magic that you can see how it's worked out by the end.

Maybe we could add the Ocean films to the list to watch this year too.

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's a good read-across tbh. Funnily I prefer this to Oceans films as it was really polished for me - and I love puzzles with magic that you can see how it's worked out by the end.

Maybe we could add the Ocean films to the list to watch this year too.

See I loved the Oceans movies. So to me these were just ok 

Can someone explain to me the mirror trick they used to obtain the huge safe? If it was just a huge mirror, how it is nobody had reflections in the mirror or even the other side of the room not reflected, which would also have shown the entrance?

30 minutes ago, Spacedeck said:

Can someone explain to me the mirror trick they used to obtain the huge safe? If it was just a huge mirror, how it is nobody had reflections in the mirror or even the other side of the room not reflected, which would also have shown the entrance?

It's lent forward 45 degrees so the reflection you see in the mirror is the floor.  They show you how it's done with the rabit in the box trick 🙂 Obviously if you get close enough you'd notice but for plot reasons  they didn't.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png