360hz Monitor

J4MES OX4D

This could lift my Minecraft experience to a whole new level and maybe even improve my CoD K/D from 0.74..no, wait, that requires quick response and hand/eye co-ordination..maybe just the Minecraft then 😂....how much? I'll take two!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

This could lift my Minecraft experience to a whole new level and maybe even improve my CoD K/D from 0.74..no, wait, that requires quick response and hand/eye co-ordination..maybe just the Minecraft then [emoji23]....how much? I'll take two!!
You're on form today sir [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, Greboth said:

At an estimated $600 you’re going to have to be serious about gaming to buy one (or more) of these.  Especially as you’re also giving up res to achieve the 360hz.

It's definitely one for the sweats - the type of players that have a mini fridge filled to the brim with g-fuel within reach and who also wear a cap under their headsets. 

It costs pretty much 2x the amount of the new MSI monitor which is 1440p and 165hz. 

20 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It's definitely one for the sweats - the type of players that have a mini fridge filled to the brim with g-fuel within reach and who also wear a cap under their headsets. 

It costs pretty much 2x the amount of the new MSI monitor which is 1440p and 165hz. 

Ahhhh I take it you’re one of these caps over there headset kinda players.  Not my style but whatever floats your boat.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

27 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

What kind of setup do you need to run that properly? All the graphics cards?

All your graphics card are belong to us.

It’s hard to say what will be needed as games have only been measured to the ‘old’ 240fps maximum.  Though most e-sports games minimums drop below this if you turn the settings up.  This is on a 2080Ti so it’s either turn settings down or wait for a newer graphics card.

The potentially bigger issue is that game engined don’t run that fast.  Off the top of my head I know Overwatch engine caps out at 300Hz and Doom at 200Hz.  So you can’t enjoy the full 360fps even if you have all the graphics cards.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png