FG Series & Videos - And So It Begins

tronic44

NEW SERIES COMING SOON!.png

This is where i'll be keep track of every series/episode we're doing and make sure we're keeping it a mixed bag. If anyone would like to be part of any particular series or game then please pop your name down and i'll add you to that list. I'm making a proper spreadsheet but will update once names are down. All games will be on PS4 unless specified, also please say if you want any other games added

Please be warned that we will also be streaming some of these games, this means no crappy jokes, you all know what i mean. Profanity is allowed as the stream will be set to mature content.

Raft (PC) - Rich, Phil, George (a mate outside the forum who i'm trying to get in)

Modern Warfare -

GTAV -

Gran Turismo -

7 Days to Die -

WoW -

Rocket League -

The Forest -

Killing Floor 2 -

Escape from Tarkov -

Star Citizen -

Sea of Thieves -

Titanfall 2 -

1 hour ago, fg_cal said:

Modern Warfare - Yes

GTA V - Yes

Rocket League- Yes but I'm shit

Is this how I'm supposed to do it?

Nailed it mate, you can add games if you want.

We might have to do a poll at the end or work out which one's to pick because the list is pretty long haha

So i figured i'd start off sensibly and not get bogged down with too many series. The list below is what i'll be working on for the start of the year.

- World War Z

- Modern Warfare

- GTAV

- Rainbow 6 Seige

- Goat Simulator

This doesn't mean that i don't want clips from other games, along wth these videos i will be working on a big montage for the year or maybe for the first half of the year, i'll see how i get on. If i get enough footage from a game that's not in the list then i may add that and start making videos on it. Basically it's now down to you guys to get me as much footage as you can, as i'm typing this i realise they may be crazy but i'd really like everyone to have some footage on the forum, especially for the FG montage. So get out there and get recording yo!

Luckily got a few clips from our Siege night last Friday so I can get them over to you soon. Unfortunately may have to be uploaded to YouTube and taken from there cos i haven't got a big enough USB storage device.

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Luckily got a few clips from our Siege night last Friday so I can get them over to you soon. Unfortunately may have to be uploaded to YouTube and taken from there cos i haven't got a big enough USB storage device.

If you’ve got £6 spare 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-126905-Ultra-Flair-Flash/dp/B015CH1JIW/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=usb&qid=1579077722&sr=8-3

As there’ll be a fair few videos coming this year it would be great to see some

feed back on them, it’s just so I know what you guys want to see. 

I want to make sure you guys are getting the videos you want to see.

What would be good to know is ideal clip lengths for an FG montage? I think everyone should try, even if it's just one clip of great gameplay or an hilarious moment.

I thought around the 20-60 second mark but it doesnt matter too much if it's slightly over it?

Obviously at Rich’s discretion but I think it depends on the game really - something like DayZ are probably going to be longer clips whereas a game like CoD the clips are probably shorter overall though if you’re talking trick shots then they could be only a few seconds potentially.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I'm just a bit useless nowadays, with sharefactory, capture gallery etc.

Struggle to "capture" anything or more like save anything good, if it happens. Not very good at working those programs.

It makes me sad because I loved making clips in the past.

I've had some decent streaks and quad gun kills with Deagle/Joker and Smgs/AR's etc. C4 yes easy, never had a quad nade tho. Only a couple of triples.

48 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I'm just a bit useless nowadays, with sharefactory, capture gallery etc.

Struggle to "capture" anything or more like save anything good, if it happens. Not very good at working those programs.

It makes me sad because I loved making clips in the past.

I've had some decent streaks and quad gun kills with Deagle/Joker and Smgs/AR's etc. C4 yes easy, never had a quad nade tho. Only a couple of triples.

No worries dude, if you do get any clips, just save them and get them either on to the google drive or YouTube and I can grab them. If you’ve got a usb stick you can stick it in your ps and just copy the clips straight onto that, then on to the google drive. You don’t have to cut the clips, whole videos is fine with me, I can easily find the moments of interest.

I’ve started putting a little video together but will wait until a get a load of clips from a few people, purely because everyone has a different style of play. 

Also the amount of times in the past that I’ve forgotten to save a clip is shameful 😂 That’s why I record everything and have about 30 hours of

footage to look through. That’s not even cod!

Yeah that's what I mean I have no footage or nothing. Have an external HD which is like 2tb or something lol.

It's just I was used to the old dinosaur theater style, scooping and clipping and trying not to lose "recent games" I'm just a complete noob with the methods and options I have.

30hrs of footage lol damn! Just wait till a surge of clips come in from various peeps, will be a lot of watching.

Totally heroic what your doing Rich, I know you enjoy it. But there is a lot of work involved with cropping/editing. 

But yeah if I manage to pull off anything good and most ultimately save it, will definitely send.

I definitely used to provide half decent clips in the past, not every clip was phenomenal. Every so often something absolutely filthy would happen. I played for fun and any good shiz that would happen I would try save.

Honestly the amount of scorching hot clips that got bugged or corrupted and didn't show up in the past oh man. Used to happen all the time, some hard luck and lost clips.

I dunno Rich I need some reassurance, did I ever have any beastly clips? Might need to rewatch a few old clips.........

On 1/22/2020 at 5:04 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

Yeah that's what I mean I have no footage or nothing. Have an external HD which is like 2tb or something lol.

It's just I was used to the old dinosaur theater style, scooping and clipping and trying not to lose "recent games" I'm just a complete noob with the methods and options I have.

30hrs of footage lol damn! Just wait till a surge of clips come in from various peeps, will be a lot of watching.

Totally heroic what your doing Rich, I know you enjoy it. But there is a lot of work involved with cropping/editing. 

But yeah if I manage to pull off anything good and most ultimately save it, will definitely send.

I definitely used to provide half decent clips in the past, not every clip was phenomenal. Every so often something absolutely filthy would happen. I played for fun and any good shiz that would happen I would try save.

Honestly the amount of scorching hot clips that got bugged or corrupted and didn't show up in the past oh man. Used to happen all the time, some hard luck and lost clips.

I dunno Rich I need some reassurance, did I ever have any beastly clips? Might need to rewatch a few old clips.........

Kenny, just jump on tonight and whenever you get a triple or quad in a game, click the share button once, then on the menu that pops up click square and it'll save the last 10/15 minutes gameplay.

It'll be in your gallery which you then select and can trim it down with a few clicks.

Share to youtube or on usb and away you go.

Do it tonight! Dont wait for tomorrow!

P.S. You have the plays man, dont doubt yourself dickhead! 👊😎

do it GIF

Haha thanks man, I did try before a few times in the past and only got footage of me on menus. Or the wrong parts. But yeah will try capture if I hit anything nice, was finishing the 725 gold the other night because I hadn't used in months and wanted to finish. Hit a quad feed with it on shipment which was nasty lol.

But yeah thanks for the support Gazza. I just had a wee bit of doubt as I hadn't done clips for years and couldn't remember exactly "how good" I was. But after watching only a couple of old clips of myself, I cheered myself up pretty quickly lol. 

After a few clips like these I started laughing and chuckling to myself. 

Yeah I have tried a few times recently, not timing it right. I keep getting bits of clips.

Not really done much good lately clip worthy.

Was playing a bit of shipment earlier and hit a x7 multi with a Quad Origin and Triple Deagle follow up. Was that nasty I barely knew what was going on. Unfortunately it didn't save properly. I saved too late as the game was ending and it didn't capture anything. 

Will keep plugging away and hopefully do something good and capture it. Have hit quite a few super kills X6, but on shipment it ain't exactly hard.

I find a quad or 5 piece not really good enough on that map, unless it's really smooth/clean.

That x7 was a shame, actually hit my highest kill game on that match. Started with the Aug and was getting murdered, so switched to the origin after a while and finished it gold.

Had like 85 kills and 38 defends with about 12 captures. Only managed personal UAV's and uavs, didn't even manage a VTOL. Kept dying after 5/6/7 kills. 

Think I've got a better grasp of the capturing tho.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:10 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

Just practising and testing, was using the Uzi no attachments. 

Wanted to see if I could get a clip working. What you guys think?

Will try and watch it later, you know you can set how long each saved clip is. You can save up to an hour, that’s what I do to make sure I don’t miss clips.

@IRaMPaGe  clip was great, little clips like that are ace to send across to Rich but also what Rich says above is also true and probably easier cos then you don't have to 'time' it, just whenever the match has finished and you know you had a good one or two clips within it just save the last x minutes. You can trim it later on or split it using Share Factory on the Playstation.