FG Videos In 2020

tronic44

Due to the Playstation only uploading to Youtube at 720p, i've made the decision that i'll only be taking clips that are submitted in the Google shared drive. Unfortunately the footage becomes unwatchable and anything i do to the clips, slow down, speed up etc makes them look even worse. I know this is the only way some of you can get me clips and i'm sorry but the time and effort i'm putting into these isn't worth it if you can't see what's going on.

For anyone who has tried copying to a USB and finds it takes an age to transfer, use these settings when formatting the USB stick for the PS4. The file system and Allocation unit size are the only options you'll need to change.

image.png

20 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Understandable mate, some of my clips looked rubbish too so I think I’ll start capturing properly again.

I swear they always used to be 1080p and you could just about get away with it, i'm adding all sorts to this next video and wouldn't be able to do it without footage straight from the ps4

It's not as hard as I realised. Its more out of laziness to do it because the next best which is youtube is one less step.

I need to get some new clips now Rich so I'll see what I can get this week.

I've uploaded a solo/trios video @tronic44, it starts off as a trio but my team mates get destroyed and leave so I avenge them and play very passive picking up some lovely kills and eventually coming 5th. I celebrate too early as I drill a lad at the end (and announce it) to then get ruined by his team mate 🙂 

signatures small.jpg