New season playlist

Dr Diamond

Not sure how they have managed to ruin vacant, but it doesnt feel like it used to. Maybe it needs a little tinker or I need to give it a bit more time but it was very much spawn die spawn die for me

Well shipment....that will be amazing for tanking my K/D and finding some regular lobbies

...what are they thinking hahaha

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Shoothouse plays really well in this Season and I might be on my own but Crash is enjoyable too. Ithink too many people rush into Control point B, thats in the middle of the map. With high buildings all around. And lanes all looking at it. I mean, I hate to be that guy but....

I really hope for next season they take Piccadilly out of the rotation to smarten up the map logistics. Whilst still looking great, its far too open and Domination is a crazy clusterfuck to try and hold B in between the buses.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 12/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, Dr Diamond said:

Not sure how they have managed to ruin vacant, but it doesnt feel like it used to. Maybe it needs a little tinker or I need to give it a bit more time but it was very much spawn die spawn die for me

Well shipment....that will be amazing for tanking my K/D and finding some regular lobbies

...what are they thinking hahaha

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Whoever designed the spawn system in this game needs sacking. It's just utter dogshit. Every single new map has spawn issues and it takes weeks to fix them.

How hard is it to design a spawn system with parameters such as "if an enemy is within X amount of distance don't spawn a player there" or "if an enemy is looking at a spot DON'T FUCKING SPAWN PEOPLE IN THEIR LINE OF SIGHT AS THAT IS JUST FUCKING RETARDED"

fart.gif