DayZ 1.06 plus Livonia

phil bottle

DayZ update plus Livonia. Dropped today.

They've added fishing and some new guns. Still no bicycles 😥

FORUMS.DAYZ.COM

Hello Survivors, The new Update 1.06 introduces the long-awaited Bear and brings fishing into the game. New weapons were added, like the Vaiga and BK-43 shotguns, the Blaze rifle, and the Kolt 1911. We also...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Already turned the Ps4 on to check and got it downloading 😄 Gonna be hunting bears with the VSD tonight!!

Edit: May also try to find that Vaiga shotty... Looks interesting. Would it be found in military spawns or just regular civilian spawns though?...

Ok... Not a big fan of all the changes that came with this update.

1. The fucking constant goddamn pain in the ass rain on Chernarus. Fuck off!

2. The effects getting cold now has on your food level. It's constantly friggin raining so you're constantly gonna get hungry unless you take shelter.

3. Zombies now "screech" to attract more zombies from quite some distance away so you'll get ganged up on. Would've been fine before the update but with the added damage zombies do now... Oh boy.

Other then that I'm still enjoying it. Not found a bear yet, but I did find the Kolt 1911 and used it to dispatch of some zombies and I friggin loved the sound of it. Also found several double barrel shotguns but never got around to using them.

Honestly I'd be fine with the zombies and even the food going down faster when you're cold if only they'd tone down the fucking rain.

/Rant 😄 

Ok... Not a big fan of all the changes that came with this update.

1. The fucking constant goddamn pain in the ass rain on Chernarus. Fuck off!
2. The effects getting cold now has on your food level. It's constantly friggin raining so you're constantly gonna get hungry unless you take shelter.
3. Zombies now "screech" to attract more zombies from quite some distance away so you'll get ganged up on. Would've been fine before the update but with the added damage zombies do now... Oh boy.

Other then that I'm still enjoying it. Not found a bear yet, but I did find the Kolt 1911 and used it to dispatch of some zombies and I friggin loved the sound of it. Also found several double barrel shotguns but never got around to using them.

Honestly I'd be fine with the zombies and even the food going down faster when you're cold if only they'd tone down the fucking rain.

/Rant [emoji1] 
A patch a couple of years ago brought in a bug whereby it rained all the time. Maybe that slipped back in.

Damp clothes, damp everything in fact and then of course dying of pneumonia, which is not a lot of fun.
Though I think it was also bugged so you didn't actually die, just coughed a lot.

The grey sky and rain all the time is depressing as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

A patch a couple of years ago brought in a bug whereby it rained all the time. Maybe that slipped back in.

Damp clothes, damp everything in fact and then of course dying of pneumonia, which is not a lot of fun.
Though I think it was also bugged so you didn't actually die, just coughed a lot.

The grey sky and rain all the time is depressing as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Well hopefully they either tone it down a little bit or I guess we'll just have to get used to it... NBC clothing might be the way to go going forward. Or just packing massive amounts of heat packs I guess.