Nutrition for gamers

Nutcuttlit

Look up savory oatmeal recipes.  Even if you think you don't like oatmeal, just try it.  They turn the oats into something like a risotto.  It's very easy to make a 600-ish calorie dish quickly and it's tasty and filling.

Taco seasoning, jalapeno, avocado and a bit of lean beef

Shrimp, spinach, garlic, a touch of mozzarella

That sort of thing.

11 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

@Nutcuttlit @Middle Class Caveman got on the ole treadmill today for a good 30 mins and followed it up with a smoothie. Going to try to keep this up. Need cardio for small space and no real equipment. Go!

Here is a really simple one:

walk up and down your stairs for 20 minutes. I promise you will get a serious sweat on

signatures small.jpg

If you wanna be extra safe, go to a local swimming bath and just go for lengths. Less impact on your joints.

[mention=1640]Nutcuttlit[/mention] [mention=1921]Middle Class Caveman[/mention] got on the ole treadmill today for a good 30 mins and followed it up with a smoothie. Going to try to keep this up. Need cardio for small space and no real equipment. Go!

Via the FG App

If you wanna be extra safe, go to a local swimming bath and just go for lengths. Less impact on your joints.

Via the FG App

I keep my joints well away from water, I'm no noob....unless maybe you're referring to another method of smoking? But yeah, keep joints dry or else they dont burn. You should know better Aaron. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I keep my joints well away from water, I'm no noob....unless maybe you're referring to another method of smoking? But yeah, keep joints dry or else they dont burn. You should know better Aaron. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have one item that is a sound . . BONG!!!

Via the FG App