Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG!
  • How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing. It was on the house!
Sign in to follow this  
J4MES OX4D

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

Anyone played this before? It’s a comedy physics sandbox where you can create your own battles using a range of whacky units with some hilarious results. Really nice art style and you can freecam the fights and get really close to the action. Currently in early access but apparently there is lots of content already including a campaign as well as custom battles. 96% positive ratings and growing massively in popularity. Looks great fun for all ages and I may have to pick this up tomorrow!

header.jpg?t=1573648338
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game. Experience accurate warfare through...

Admin

Yes @J4MES OX4D ! My son came across this a year or so ago when he watched some youtube people (I think DanTDM) doing random battles. It's actually quite fun watching him to do it.

I didnt know it was on steam though as I'm sure I downloaded it direct off their website and I thought it said at the time it was unsupported?

Either way, I may have a look on Steam for it now so he can possibly pick it up again. It's one of those games where he started playing and he loses an hour easily!

Admin

Forgot to say most of all he loved a soldier thingy called Trump and it blowed shit out of its mouth!

Author of the topic Posted
10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yes @J4MES OX4D ! My son came across this a year or so ago when he watched some youtube people (I think DanTDM) doing random battles. It's actually quite fun watching him to do it.

I didnt know it was on steam though as I'm sure I downloaded it direct off their website and I thought it said at the time it was unsupported?

Either way, I may have a look on Steam for it now so he can possibly pick it up again. It's one of those games where he started playing and he loses an hour easily!

It's been an early access game for about 3 years now so it's possible you came across a very early build of the game via the official site. The Steam version is still in early access but it's got quite a bit of content and a campaign to work through. Great fun! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy