Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

J4MES OX4D

Anyone played this before? It’s a comedy physics sandbox where you can create your own battles using a range of whacky units with some hilarious results. Really nice art style and you can freecam the fights and get really close to the action. Currently in early access but apparently there is lots of content already including a campaign as well as custom battles. 96% positive ratings and growing massively in popularity. Looks great fun for all ages and I may have to pick this up tomorrow!

header.jpg?t=1573648338
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game. Experience accurate warfare through...

Yes @J4MES OX4D ! My son came across this a year or so ago when he watched some youtube people (I think DanTDM) doing random battles. It's actually quite fun watching him to do it.

I didnt know it was on steam though as I'm sure I downloaded it direct off their website and I thought it said at the time it was unsupported?

Either way, I may have a look on Steam for it now so he can possibly pick it up again. It's one of those games where he started playing and he loses an hour easily!

10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yes @J4MES OX4D ! My son came across this a year or so ago when he watched some youtube people (I think DanTDM) doing random battles. It's actually quite fun watching him to do it.

I didnt know it was on steam though as I'm sure I downloaded it direct off their website and I thought it said at the time it was unsupported?

Either way, I may have a look on Steam for it now so he can possibly pick it up again. It's one of those games where he started playing and he loses an hour easily!

It's been an early access game for about 3 years now so it's possible you came across a very early build of the game via the official site. The Steam version is still in early access but it's got quite a bit of content and a campaign to work through. Great fun!