Season One Announced

J4MES OX4D

19 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I’ve just heard that Vacant and Shipment aren’t even going to be put in the game yet!? People are crying out for ‘new’ maps and now we only get one out of three in the update. This is unbelievable if they are drip feeding the content like this. 

Can anyone confirm this is the case? 

Shoothouse 24/7 replaced with Crash 24/7.

New groundwar map added.

No shipment or vacant added atm.

Probably one at the end of each month drip fed imo. 

Maybe we will have all 3 of these "new" old, whatever maps in 2 months time.

Can confirm it tho for real James!

Crash is also slightly bigger than original map imo. Just a little, also a few headglitches added and I think at least 1 set of new windows I seen.

Really IW? This is just getting silly, people would be happy with the way it was. Even with old maps, they can't help themselves to alter and make them worse. 

Some IW staff better get fired for this state of events from launch onwards.

5 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I’ve just heard that Vacant and Shipment aren’t even going to be put in the game yet!? People are crying out for ‘new’ maps and now we only get one out of three in the update. This is unbelievable if they are drip feeding the content like this. 

Can anyone confirm this is the case? 

It is the case. They've now taken away gun game as well during this. After playing I'm actually pretty unhappy with this new update. Night mode is added back into the quick play rotation as well. Crash feels like garbage and now that shoot house 24/7 is gone and I can't choose what maps I want to play, I think I'll be taking my activity to halo. Nonetheless tier progression is solely based on play time instead of performance or some other way that makes you feel accomplished after completing. I'll be back when shipment 24/7 comes out. 

I can't believe they've added a headglitch spot on the stairs behind the other headglitch spot! That pretty much means you can have one player camping the spawn channel and another overlooking mid. If you have someone camped in the building then you have most of the map locked down with half the team. A prime example of how one seemingly tiny change can impact an entire match. It's doors galore too. 

I had a read around last night and people are not happy. Even the biggest Activision shills have had enough

Shoothouse 24/7 is back and replaces Crash 24/7.

I am stunned at the negativity surrounding Crash in this game - I haven't played on it yet but they must have really fucked it up to be received so poorly even by the biggest COD apologists.  Just wondering what they'll do to shipment - probably add container doors and allow players to get on top of them as well as adding a couple of headglitch spots. I also dread to think how many doors Vacant will have. 

Yeah messing with the old maps we love and cherish is dangerous.

It's like ruining good memories.

Oh you could you imagine Vacant with the old pre nerfs 725. Would of been absolutely disgusting to say the least.

Vacant isn't all that bad a map, small and pokey. Sonic boom frag x3 was too good on the original COD4.

But yeah what will they do to it? And Shipment like you say. Dread to think tbh bleh.

On 12/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

Yeah messing with the old maps we love and cherish is dangerous.

It's like ruining good memories.

Agree, but its a lose/lose situation. Bring a map back from the dead exactly how it was - people say it isn't new content and they haven't done any work for my money. tweaking the map by showing they are trying to enhance it a little further can upset people if they focus too much on the 'new' bits on the map. Overall, you'd think we would all want back a loved reprised CoD map if we had the chance.

I haven't found Crash to be that bad so far. It felt slightly bigger and could dominate with the FG party we had. Maybe solo could be different.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Just wondering what they'll do to shipment - probably add container doors and allow players to get on top of them

Apparently they have indeed added the ability the climb on containers😂

Are there doors on this one too? 

57 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Apparently they have indeed added the ability the climb on containers😂

Are there doors on this one too? 

Hope so - HIDE AND SEEK ON SHIPMENT CONFIRMED. 😂