WOORLD OF WARCRAFT CLASSIC: DEADMINES

15 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll start getting back on this week to begin the levelling escapade. Be good if you can do more of these in the next few weeks too.

I've only been nagging you for the last what.... 3 months?  C'mon Leigh, get your shit together 😄 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

I've only been nagging you for the last what.... 3 months?  C'mon Leigh, get your shit together 😄 

Ffs, got my ass online for ages, got up to level 16 on my own mostly and we change server. I'll have your arse for that.

I'll be on this week. You all can haul my ass up as your punishment.

I can do Friday, just not sure on the time currently. 

what level is best for a warrior and I’ll make sure I’m as close as can be. Also I’m guessing I’ll need to pick up a sword and shield? 

I have not tanked for a very long time, so some wipes will happen.... 

10 hours ago, J&B said:

I can do Friday, just not sure on the time currently. 

what level is best for a warrior and I’ll make sure I’m as close as can be. Also I’m guessing I’ll need to pick up a sword and shield? 

I have not tanked for a very long time, so some wipes will happen.... 

17 or 18 would be good so you can tank last boss. Sword and shield would be good

signatures small.jpg

6 hours ago, J&B said:

Ok buddy, I’ll get a 1h to level it up ready. 

I might have a 1h for you, I'll need to check. Also, download Tidy Plates and Threat Plates. You probably won't need it in this run but it's great to have and makes tanking a LOT easier. 

banlol.png

12 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

What time we hitting the mines then?

Dunno, I asked Matty last night to post in here but naturally he just ignored me. @Misneach_ answer the question dammit!

Also, seeing as @J&B doesn't know how to post and instead reported me for spamming, I'll post his report here so we can all see his intended reply to this thread:

image.png

banlol.png

3 hours ago, Diddums said:

Dunno, I asked Matty last night to post in here but naturally he just ignored me. @Misneach_ answer the question dammit!

Also, seeing as @J&B doesn't know how to post and instead reported me for spamming, I'll post his report here so we can all see his intended reply to this thread:

image.png

actually I was about to post last night when I got asked/told to spend some god damn family time! Lol @Diddums @Middle Class Caveman I’m requesting to get this all together for 9:00pm your time. This will give me time to get home from work and hop on.