DayZ Livonia

J4MES OX4D

Wasn't expecting this but after the map appeared in the Arma 3 Contact expansion and it looked like a DayZ one, suddenly it makes sense! May have to give this a reinstall sometime 

header.jpg?t=1573656227
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Livonia is the brand-new DLC map for DayZ, allowing players to experience the hardcore survival hit in a whole new environment. Up to...

It was announced a while ago and a lot of folk were pretty unhappy about it basically because 'they already bought it for Arma 3'.

Also, everyone wants Namalsk and Taviana as they have different assets, buildings, vibe etc whereas this one uses mostly the same buildings and terrain as Chernarus.

I'll be picking it up, a new map is a new map after all.

There are other maps out there in modland, DayZ RP have an map, Hunter Island, but I haven't tried it out. 

DayZ has gotten quite popular again lately, just wish they'd add bikes and helicopters because I'm tired of moaning about it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

It was announced a while ago and a lot of folk were pretty unhappy about it basically because 'they already bought it for Arma 3'.

People that own Contact DLC should get this for 75% off or free but as this is Bohemia we're talking about, they probably wont even get 25% off or a discount at all. I've only seen a couple of videos and it does look a lot like Chernarus especially with so many reused assets including Arma2/DayZSA buildings and the airstrip. The map doesn't seem as iconic and looks a bit more threadbare too. 

I hope to pick it up though but any more than £15 would be ludicrous. 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, phil bottle said:

just wish they'd add bikes and helicopters because I'm tired of moaning about it.

I think we need to make meme t-shirt for you with this on 😎

So I've finally picked up this DLC, not tried it yet, but I've checked the loot map for Livonia and there's just military bases everywhere! Not on the scale of NWA, but they are all over the map and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it is to run through woods with bears and wolves on my tail as I desperately try to get my hands on a  shitty SK 😄