Update 1.09 ***THE BIG ONE***

J4MES OX4D

The only thing big about this update that was being touted as the 'big one' is the download size

AGB_MW_Shoot_House_Beauty_1.jpg
CHARLIEINTEL.COM

Infinity Ward has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare overnight on November 22 on PlayStation 4, Xbox...

Lots of things still outright broken or neglected. All eyes on 1.1 'the biggest one' I bet..

I mean it at least has a huge amount of bug fixes and changes. I'm assuming the next update will be the big one for sure or 1.1. I'd rather them get all of this fixed and a smoother game vs them making more balance changes to a broken game. 

I was completing one of the missions and it said to get 5 wins in any game mode, but yet it wasn't keeping track. I submitted a bug report and it was actually supposed to be get 5 wins in search. To me that isn't okay, things like that I'd prefer be addressed first. 

1 hour ago, Fusious said:

I was completing one of the missions and it said to get 5 wins in any game mode, but yet it wasn't keeping track. I submitted a bug report and it was actually supposed to be get 5 wins in search. To me that isn't okay, things like that I'd prefer be addressed first. 

That's the Warrior's Code mission - the 7/12 issue was reported on day one along with other bugged missions and challenges yet until now, nothing was done in the 50gb-odd worth of patches, 9 in total. I'm still not even sure if all these bugs have been addressed and it shouldn't take so many weeks just to fix something so simple. I've accepted that the footstep, 725 and other 'balance' things will probably never be addressed to satisfy everyone but the way they've handled simple bug issues has been shockingly bad.

@Middle Class Caveman was saying last night you can feel the difference to shotguns range and spread this time round. It didn't make them useless though as many still were using them which I think is fine. We need them to have a place in the game.

After this update I've actually noticed my killstreaks aren't actually killing people lmao I can't get a kill with a cruise missile to save my life. I actually hit someone and it showed a hit marker, but it didn't kill them. I'm getting quite burned out with this game because of all the bugs. AAA game my ass. 

Does anyone else notice hit markers aren't registering more often as well and are quite laggy? 

Many players seem overwhelmingly disappointed at this update especially considering how big it was talked up. With the Premium Stream expected in a couple of weeks, it's getting very tight for issues and annoyances to be fixed to standard. They are really going to struggle to get people to buy into passes if basic things aren't working properly and then Activision may end up doing a BO4 and bringing supply drops and hugely aggressive microtransactions in. 

Infinity Ward goofed up by leaving private notes in their published patch notes which has pissed people off more and kinda shows the devs are doing what they want rather than what the wider community would like

cod24-1024x46.png 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:48 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Infinity Ward goofed up by leaving private notes in their published patch notes which has pissed people off more and kinda shows the devs are doing what they want rather than what the wider community would like

cod24-1024x46.png

Surely that's a meme?! You can't make such a royal fuck up like that.

After this update I've actually noticed my killstreaks aren't actually killing people lmao I can't get a kill with a cruise missile to save my life. I actually hit someone and it showed a hit marker, but it didn't kill them. I'm getting quite burned out with this game because of all the bugs. AAA game my ass. 

Does anyone else notice hit markers aren't registering more often as well and are quite laggy? 
There is a big where a direct hit by a cruise missile does no damage.

Always aim into the ground just next to the target.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten