Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG!
  • Why did Santa's helper see the doctor? Because he had a low "elf" esteem!
Shucker

Black Friday on PS Store?

Admin

Hey all... 

So I want to pull the trigger on CoD MW but I also kinda want to get Origin Access Premier on PC. Do you think there'd be any kind of Black Friday discount for MW on the PS Store this soon after launch? Not sure what the precedent is. I doubt there'd be anything more than a 10% discount, if any.

Thoughts?

Admin

Hoping some recent games like Need for Speed or Grid get a discount but don't see it happening for COD MW. But you never know!

11 hours ago, Shucker said:

Hey all... 

So I want to pull the trigger on CoD MW but I also kinda want to get Origin Access Premier on PC. Do you think there'd be any kind of Black Friday discount for MW on the PS Store this soon after launch? Not sure what the precedent is. I doubt there'd be anything more than a 10% discount, if any.

Thoughts?

It's unlikely there would be a significant discount if any especially as the game launched well and is perceived as being better than other recent COD's. Your best bet is to pick up a second hand physical copy instead I reckon.  We'll see thought.. 

Admin
Author of the topic Posted
6 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It's unlikely there would be a significant discount if any especially as the game launched well and is perceived as being better than other recent COD's. Your best bet is to pick up a second hand physical copy instead I reckon.  We'll see thought.. 

Yeah, that's my plan if I don't see any discounts in the next couple of days. But I just hate having to get up and go grab a physical disc. It's like caveman days.

13 hours ago, Shucker said:

Yeah, that's my plan if I don't see any discounts in the next couple of days. But I just hate having to get up and go grab a physical disc. It's like caveman days.

I saw where Amazon and maybe Walmart had it listed for $40 on Black Friday/cyber Monday 

Admin
Author of the topic Posted

Grabbed MW with a 17% discount. That pretty much guarantees that the rest of you have stopped playing and moved on to the new hotness.

Admin
25 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Grabbed MW with a 17% discount. That pretty much guarantees that the rest of you have stopped playing and moved on to the new hotness.

This one actually won't be going anywhere for a while buddy 😎