favourite killstreaks

Dr Diamond

So far i can only really manage a chopper gunner once per evening, maybe a little more often.

usually running:

cruise missile
vtol
ChoGo

The VTOL is so OP i almost always shoot it down ASAP. Best ive had was an 8 man feed when i dropped it over an enemy A flag, was pure chaos. ChoGO is good to be able to move it around. 

The counter UAV is a real joke. It only blocks a certain area and can be shot down so easily. Its also stupid to have UAV CUAV and care package in the same slot. 

Top Tip: if you run 60 round mags on assault rifles one mag will destroy an enemy UAV easily.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I use the Tom Cruise Missile as it's largely a guaranteed kill plus you have even get triples on ground war or 10v10 maps like Euphrates Bridge. Not quite as iconic as the predator missile but still very fun to use especially when you see everyone panic as you glide the missile in. 

Care package is another thing I run as you can earn two or three a match in some modes and despite seeing a lot of Personal Radars, Shield Turrets and CUAV's, it's a good way of landing high-end streaks with low end effort. 

I always struggle with the 3rd slot although I have had some success with the Wheelson and VOTL. Certainly the latter is very common  among players it seems. The Support Helo seems astonishingly powerful especially in larger modes so I may give that a try someday. 

I don't really bother too much going for high-end streaks though.

I usually run UAV/Cruise missile/VTOL.

Sometimes switch the UAV with the care package.

I hate how the precision airstrike is something your character has to place instead of the map overview way.

50% of the time I get shot trying to place it in a decent spot.

Chopper gunner is pretty good and had a few of them. Not always consistent enough to earn them in the regular tho.

I also find a lot of cruise missiles I miss because they are "inside" or I catch a roof or building on the way down.

The aerial view is much more cluttered because of the maps/layout etc.

But yeah I enjoy the UAV/VTOL. Usually a standard for me.

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I hate how the precision airstrike is something your character has to place instead of the map overview way.

I have died countless times just trying to place that only to get no kills! I've had a few huge strikes on Euphrates and Piccadilly because of the spawns, otherwise it's pretty ineffective on a lot of maps outside of ground war.  

On 11/19/2019 at 9:44 AM, Dr Diamond said:

So far i can only really manage a chopper gunner once per evening, maybe a little more often.

usually running:

cruise missile
vtol
ChoGo

The VTOL is so OP i almost always shoot it down ASAP. Best ive had was an 8 man feed when i dropped it over an enemy A flag, was pure chaos. ChoGO is good to be able to move it around. 

The counter UAV is a real joke. It only blocks a certain area and can be shot down so easily. Its also stupid to have UAV CUAV and care package in the same slot. 

Top Tip: if you run 60 round mags on assault rifles one mag will destroy an enemy UAV easily.

Do you run anything like kill chain?

Do you run anything like kill chain?
Yeah I do in some games, especially hardcore where there can be less UAVs.

5 kills for a gunship on occasion haha

I wanted to use the pointman perk but it doesnt really give enough scorestreak points to make it viable.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I'm using Personal Radar, UAV and just changed to VTOL from Chopper.

Personal Radar, whilst broadly giving your location away gets super annoying for the other team to shoot down if you have a UAV too. Agree with @Dr Diamond on Counter UAV, that ain't worth a slot.

I need to try Care Packages too based on what @J4MES OX4D and others have said.

9 hours ago, Dr Diamond said:

Yeah I do in some games, especially hardcore where there can be less UAVs.

5 kills for a gunship on occasion haha

I wanted to use the pointman perk but it doesnt really give enough scorestreak points to make it viable.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought that too, needs buffing a little imo