Contact!

Fusious

Currently I've been playing COD non stop pretty much everyday. I get on typically during the day unless it's a Friday or Saturday. I play on pc and my Activision is just Fusious_ Feel free to add if you'd like to get some lobbies in.

I will probably go back to wow after the cod wave wears off a bit and wc3 is right around the corner as well.

If you guys haven't seen, riot games will be coming out with a competitive fps, it's currently called project a. Really looking forward to that.

Welcome to FG @Fusious 😄 There's a few PC players here, @Shocketh and @Dr Diamond to name a few. Let us know what your Activision ID so we can hopefully add you and play some crossplay matches.

Which WoW do you play? We've started again this week in a new server on Classic so make sure you look into that if you get chance.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome to FG @Fusious 😄 There's a few PC players here, @Shocketh and @Dr Diamond to name a few. Let us know what your Activision ID so we can hopefully add you and play some crossplay matches.

Which WoW do you play? We've started again this week in a new server on Classic so make sure you look into that if you get chance.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

My Activision ID is just Fusious_

I actually was playing classic. I have a 51 shaman, 45 druid and a 12? Priest. I was on the bigglesworth server, but I just didn't want to have to put all that time into it. Especially without a mention of classic at Blizzcon, that made me worried about the future of BC which is what I was playing towards. I did however make a DK on malganis for retail. I haven't put too much time into that yet. I doubt I'll be back to classic without a mention of bc sadly. 😔

3 minutes ago, Fusious said:

My Activision ID is just Fusious_

I actually was playing classic. I have a 51 shaman, 45 druid and a 12? Priest. I was on the bigglesworth server, but I just didn't want to have to put all that time into it. Especially without a mention of classic at Blizzcon, that made me worried about the future of BC which is what I was playing towards. I did however make a DK on malganis for retail. I haven't put too much time into that yet. I doubt I'll be back to classic without a mention of bc sadly. 😔

No worries, at least you know if you ever do change, the master of ceremonies here @Diddums would welcome you with open arms to the game that him who he is today (whether thats a good or bad thing, i don't know 😬).

Your Activision ID has a hastag and number after it, otherwise it won't work apparently. Abit like Discord.

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

No worries, at least you know if you ever do change, the master of ceremonies here @Diddums would welcome you with open arms to the game that him who he is today (whether thats a good or bad thing, i don't know 😬).

Your Activision ID has a hastag and number after it, otherwise it won't work apparently. Abit like Discord.

I will keep that in mind. 😊

Nope, it's just that. My blizzard ID however is Fusious#1101. I know others typically have numbers for their Activision, but for whatever reason mine doesn't. It could be that my username is the same as my display? 

32 minutes ago, Fusious said:

Fusious#1101

Great, that should be it 😄 I'm sure a few will add you up once they're on over the weekend (i'm away but i'll do it when I get back online). Nice to see you settling in already 😎

Retail can get fucked. That game died at Cataclysm. This bullshit where your gear is almost irrelevant because of a fucking necklace is bollocks, screw all that.  

We've just started fresh on Classic, my priest is level 10, we're just fucking about and playing when it suits us (which for me is most days, the rest are console peasants who occasionally elevate themselves to master race status to stem the flow of incessant whinging from me). 

Join us, level with us, it's great. No obligations, we just do our thing and help each other out, the way the game should be played, nonnadis you-must-be-here-at-8pm-for-a-raid shite. 

Oh and welcome to the forum, how'd you find us?

banlol.png

I mean I'll think about it. I know retail sucks due to gear being pretty irrelevant, but at the same time it does have arenas and bgs. While the classes are stupid simple, it's still a bit of fun for pvp which is what I lean towards when playing wow. Plus, the new expansion coming next year looks killer. Everyone seems to have a bit of hope for it and I want to get caught up for that. Another thing that irked me about classic is I've read they don't even plan on releasing p3 until around April and that's just insane. 

I actually found you guys from just googling gaming forums and flipping through a couple pages. Y'all looked like a fun community so I decided to try it out! 

14 minutes ago, Fusious said:

I mean I'll think about it. I know retail sucks due to gear being pretty irrelevant, but at the same time it does have arenas and bgs. While the classes are stupid simple, it's still a bit of fun for pvp which is what I lean towards when playing wow. Plus, the new expansion coming next year looks killer. Everyone seems to have a bit of hope for it and I want to get caught up for that. Another thing that irked me about classic is I've read they don't even plan on releasing p3 until around April and that's just insane. 

I actually found you guys from just googling gaming forums and flipping through a couple pages. Y'all looked like a fun community so I decided to try it out! 

See mom? I told you we'd be raking in the members one day! Who's laughing now huh?

Honestly I hope they manage to fix retail. Classic is ace, and they've just released some PVP stuff if you wanna check it out, but ultimately the best WoW is a combination of both. Lose the flying mounts, dial the gear back to Lich King levels so just regular gear with stuff like enchants and gems, lose the garrisons and class halls, make the professions relevant again, merge a load of servers and ditch the layering, make the dungeons more challenging, etc. The game is superb but it's no longer the WoW I once loved which is a shame. 

Anyway, where you from mate? We have a few 'Murican members here. Oddly most are in the legal system somehow, maybe they're keeping an eye on us, who knows. We have a cop, a detective, a prison moneyman, actually this is a bit freaky when I think of it. You a fed? 

banlol.png

27 minutes ago, Diddums said:

See mom? I told you we'd be raking in the members one day! Who's laughing now huh?

Honestly I hope they manage to fix retail. Classic is ace, and they've just released some PVP stuff if you wanna check it out, but ultimately the best WoW is a combination of both. Lose the flying mounts, dial the gear back to Lich King levels so just regular gear with stuff like enchants and gems, lose the garrisons and class halls, make the professions relevant again, merge a load of servers and ditch the layering, make the dungeons more challenging, etc. The game is superb but it's no longer the WoW I once loved which is a shame. 

Anyway, where you from mate? We have a few 'Murican members here. Oddly most are in the legal system somehow, maybe they're keeping an eye on us, who knows. We have a cop, a detective, a prison moneyman, actually this is a bit freaky when I think of it. You a fed? 

The flying mounts I agree/disagree with. Retail maps would absolutely be hell to travel in without flying - they're just too big. Unfortunately I don't think those will ever go away. The servers are actually pretty packed. There's a load of high and full servers. Since classic coming out and the release of the new expansion, retail has been thriving. As for instances, you have mythic+ and so forth for the difficulty, but I think it should all be mythic+ honestly. The overall difficulty of the game needs to be increased seeing as you can just fly on by without even touching mythic+. I think there's a lot of things retail has done right, but a lot they have done wrong too. 

Haha no, your boy is a pizza delivery guy for the time being and I don't have any interest going into the legal system. 

I'm from Arizona. 

Oddly enough though, this will be my second gaming forum I'll have been a part of that's dominantly UK lol