Let’s talk SBMM

TigerBurge

This is and has always been in CoD games. I’m just not sure to the extent it is now. I’ve never really paid much attention to it or cared about it but it’s a glaring fault with this game right now. I’ve always been a middle of the pack player in CoD. Can hold my own most matches finishing typically second or third on leaderboards. 

However in this one if I match up with @Jasonor Bees who has a higher skill 🤣 I seem to get wrecked constantly and have to go all try hard. That’s not really fun to me. I like to do challenges and such. If I’m solo or with a few people that have a lower skill than me , @BO7H B4RRELS, I’m top of the board without trying. They really do need to tone down the SBMM to where it’s maybe a average of the people and not going off the highest persons skill. 

Any thoughts? 

I haven't really noticed SBMM as much in this game as I usually put my poorer performances down to not finding many people on the larger maps, getting screwed over by the shitty netcode,having a mare against users with 725's or ones that just play dirty. It's definitely there especially in FFA but I don't think it's as prominent as it was in games like Advanced Warfare. Ideally I would like SBMM removed from all COD games and have it purely connection-based like it was back in the old days. There's just too many algorithms in play now plus lag comp can be a bitch too. Black Ops 2 started this and things have never been the same since although it's got worse since they moved to away from P2P to dedi/listen servers. At least BO2 did factor in connection as a primary but SBMM seems to take priority these days in COD games. 

When the Battle Pass element is released in December, I'm expecting standard users to be heavily matched with sweaty premium stream players, so I envisage the SBMM aspect to get even more noticeable also. In a months time, this game could be a very different experience and not for the better either.  

I haven't noticed it much really at all. I think it can hurt others and once or twice its definitely happened where I can't do anything in a match whatsover however overall parties have been good so far with us all here. Lots of wins and lots of good plays clipped.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Some games I just want to trash noobs. Other games it's fun going against same skill level.

Dont force me to play sweaty try hard games every time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten