Fresh start: WoW Classic 2.0

Diddums

2 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I just looked at the WoW site and thought, hmm... if I were to play this, what direction would I go as far as character creation.  Here's what I decided.

Dark Elf Mage with Fire 

Fire Starter

Blast Wave

Incanter's Flow

Phoenix Flames

Frenetic Flames

Conflagration 

Meteor

I'm sure @Diddums is going to be a happy bunny when he reads this 😀

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

18 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

You bastards make me want to play this. I've never touched WoW. I just can't wrap my mind around paying a subscription. They still do free trials?

Via the FG App

Yes, but only for the retail version which sucks balls. Seriously, it’s wank. Completely fucked. Classic is where it’s at, but there’s no trial. It only costs a sub however, whereas retail also requires an initial purchase. 

If you decide to give it a go for a month (highly recommended), you’ll need to decide if you want NA or EU as you can only pick one. EU will allow you to play with us, but the times will be fucked (which becomes much more relevant at endgame with raids n stuff). If you do NA you’ll have no friends but the times will be good. The community is super friendly, the ying to LoL’s yang. You’ll be in a guild in no time. 

If you play on EU, you’ll want to be on the same server as us, and Alliance side. 

hit me up if you wanna give it a go, happy to help out with shit 🙂 

banlol.png

I'm considering it. Right now I'm trying to figure out why my PC has been black seeming midgame and even completely shutting down sometimes. Only seems to happen with games that require a lot of resources.

Edit: Nevermind... I think I've got it sorted. I'm already pushing my limits with my PSU. I added another SSD a while back. Maybe that's causing it to overload? I unhooked it and haven't had any issues since. We will see.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 12/7/2019 at 7:38 PM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I'm already pushing my limits with my PSU.

Well, I don't know what your PC problem is bud but i'm pretty sure WoWs graphics won't have an issue on your PC.

It'll be the PSU. It's old, it won't even be close to peak efficiency any more. Doesn't mater, just means you need to consider it. Like driving an old car, it'll still work fine, but it won't hit the same MPG as when it was new. 

You subbed yet? 

banlol.png