Care Package

J4MES OX4D

Nice to see Care Packages being viable again! The streaks are really fun in this game plus you don't have to worry too much about securing the drop safely, with the maps being fairly large and the spawns sitting deep. I think I've had every big killstreak from Juggernaut, Gunship, Chopper, Support Helo and White Phosphorous more than once plus if you're rolling hardline, you can get two or 3 packages per game. You will get a lot of Personal Radars, UAV's, Counters and airstrikes, but there are so many powerful ones available, at worst, you will get something half decent in a game at the very least.  

The care package used to be one of my favourite kill streaks in the older cods, the random surprise was a nice addition, plus its usually the same about of kills (or there abouts) for the more common kill streaks you receive anyway such as the UAV, CUAV etc so its a no lose situation really.

Is a good point, I have stolen a few enemy packages. Seen a few emergency air drops too!

The care package could be good, but to have it the same as uav/cuav is criminal.

You can't have any of them together which sucks ass man. 

I know you could potentially get a uav or much better. But why block those 2 streaks it's silly to me.

I'll have to try some care packages out. I've stolen one a few days ago and they aren't widely used yet. Glad to hear they're dropping all kinds of packages as you do wonder if they're just UAV/CUAV like the one i picked up.

35 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

I’ve gotten a juggernaut once. Really underwhelming to be honest.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I certainly wouldn't have this a chosen killstreak at 15 kills. What makes it worse is you presumably deploy the care package in a safe place i.e spawn, so if you get a Juggernaut, it automatically equips straight away in which then you have to suffer a painfully slow walk just to try and find some enemies. It's very easy to evade too. I would up the walk speed plus make it so you can choose when to deploy it.