J4MES OX4D

The thing I find most comical about it is that the 725 is better than a marksman rifle at close range and is almost as good at range.

My concern though is they will basically nerf it until it is useless.  Shotguns have their place and are useful.  They just shouldn’t out damage and out range almost every other gun in the game.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I think they should do away with Overkill. I can't see too many gamers being confident just running with a shotty as a primary and not having the likes of an M4 to fall back on. Rather than nerfing the gun heavily, removing this perk would probably have a more noticeable effect. At least when we had Overkill before in the pick 10 for instance, you had to sacrifice a perk slot for the wildcard plus another item such as lethals/non-lethals and even a secondary. Overkill as a flat perk in quite a weak tier is way too generous of an offering.  Add that to shrapnel and you get two primary weapons and two lethals which is a ridiculous OP build.  

Glad the sniper is being nerfed but i'm with @Greboth, lets hope they've not nerfed it into the ground or else we could back to player power nerfs every gun that becomes the meta.

45 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

It's still perfectly usable, just reduced the range slightly to stop those long range 1 hit kills

I'm still pissing people off in CQC so it's all good! I got a neat triple kill in slow mo whilst the victory blue screen was up and the animations looked epic. I'm kinda glad they nerfed it but I don't want them to take the fun out of using wacky guns like that by making them so weak, they are practically worthless to use. 

20 hours ago, Dan94 said:

It's still perfectly usable, just reduced the range slightly to stop those long range 1 hit kills

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

I agree. A shotgun should be lethal at close range. I just hope they don't nerf it so it isn't even a OHK at 5 metres-ish.

fart.gif

1 minute ago, MrBiron said:

I agree. A shotgun should be lethal at close range. I just hope they don't nerf it so it isn't even a OHK at 5 metres-ish.

Seconded. Shotgun has to be OHK at short range.

Shotgun's are far from useless man [emoji848]
The R09 is brilliant and the shotgun rounds for the .357 is pretty good

It's very annoying in COD when the shotguns are useless.

Via the FG App

3 hours ago, MrBiron said:

It's very annoying in COD when the shotguns are useless.

That's why I'm glad they are pretty OP in MW. Actually I wouldn't say they were OP, they work as intended from close range. If some poor guy keeps walking into my path and he gets slammed in one shot then that's fair just like if you're sniped running around in the open.  In recent COD games, they were pretty much redundant even on small maps because they were nerfed so much even before release.  Now they are viable once again and people just can't cope against them.  

2 hours ago, STE M said:

Shotgun's are far from useless man emoji848.png
The R09 is brilliant and the shotgun rounds for the .357 is pretty good

Via the FG App

I didn't mean in this game. There have been a few CODs where shotguns were basically useless; you wouldn't even get a kill if you hit somebody point blank.

fart.gif