From the makes of hits like Anthem and Mass Defect Andromeda

Surprised there's anyone left at the studio to make this game but I'm gonna take a guess that it'll be an always online live service with microtransactions galore and above all, it'll be horseshit. 

13 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Dragon Age: Origns was an amazing game. I don't like any other DA game. Wish they would make something similar to Origins again.

Via the FG App

Origins was awesome! IMO things started going wrong for the series and BioWare as a whole with Inquisition and it's been downhill from then on.  

Wonderful recap on the drama at BioWare/EA. A few interesting notes like a little comment on how BioWare has been fighting with EA to get back to what BioWare does best and not be chained to the EA mandate of GaaS.

No sign of Dragon Age 4 anytime soon and people are pissed especially when they were indicating it was in development a year and a half ago. To soften the blow, they've released some concept art which is a waste of time. 

yhSPRnuhWok44VmEdHAorE-970-80.jpg.webp

The fact we're not even getting an in-game teaser or any information related to the story suggests this game doesn't exist just like Elder Scrolls 6. I hope this isn't a new trend where developers of long-term projects start announcing games that don't even exist or aren't being developed. We have to wait long enough as it is for games like. This week we already heard Elder Scrolls VI 3 years after its announcement is still in the design phase so we wont see that until 2026 and now DA4 which has been mooted since 2019 from official sources may still be 3-4 years away. 

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

No sign of Dragon Age 4 anytime soon and people are pissed especially when they were indicating it was in development a year and a half ago. To soften the blow, they've released some concept art which is a waste of time. 

I want a Dragon Age 4 like I want a Days Gone 2 or a second season of Jupiter's Legacy or a second season of Yona of the Dawn or a third season of Seraph of the End, etc.

I want it. But, I am highly realistic that it will never happen.

BioWare's swan song was Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I think BioWare fans need to accept that. The video I posted and the announcement of no DA4 reveal should be enough evidence to never expect the game to come, or even if it does as a happy surprise, it will not be what it was envisioned to be. It will most likely be another confused game like Andromeda and Anthem with the numerous "starting over" issues.

Again, the original idea of Andromeda and Anthem was pretty stellar. The mess that was released was... well... you can't expect a fish to win a land race, and you can't expect a cheetah to excel at flying. Just sayin'.

44 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

I want a Dragon Age 4 like I want a Days Gone 2 or a second season of Jupiter's Legacy or a second season of Yona of the Dawn or a third season of Seraph of the End, etc.

I want it. But, I am highly realistic that it will never happen.

BioWare's swan song was Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I think BioWare fans need to accept that. The video I posted and the announcement of no DA4 reveal should be enough evidence to never expect the game to come, or even if it does as a happy surprise, it will not be what it was envisioned to be. It will most likely be another confused game like Andromeda and Anthem with the numerous "starting over" issues.

Again, the original idea of Andromeda and Anthem was pretty stellar. The mess that was released was... well... you can't expect a fish to win a land race, and you can't expect a cheetah to excel at flying. Just sayin'.

I think they are making or intending to produce a new Dragon Age and Mass Effect game but the problem seems to be the shit show at the studio as every week a key member leaves and each month a senior manager departs. I don't know how they expect to produce anything with such upheaval and with such a high turnaround of staff. I can't see BioWare ever reaching the heights they once held or even making a good game again. BioWare by name but not by nature really and it's pretty crazy they still exist.

Another one bites the dust and this time it's a big one - BioWare's senior creative director of 23 years who was instrumental to DA4 is leaving.

9tFxAZJy6Kd8euYrZw8wwj-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

His exit was "mutually agreed."

They are now unrecognisable as a studio other than name.