FG Raiding

GazzaGarratt

Wanted to re-engage people from next week (maybe even this weekend but we'll see) to get a pool of people that are interested in giving time up to learn the raids again and complete some, even if it's for the first time.

Let us know if theres any preference of raids, days, times, availability and we can see what happens. Note though I think to get where we have a larger group of people doing them again it may need you to do raids you've done before or dedicate time where we need to practice lore often.

I think this will bring us all back closer again so we can jump in different parties when we need to.

Im open to try any raid from the first to the last ones. Not completed later ones yet but happy to take my Titan ass in and do our best as a team.

So let's hear who's in?

I’m down for any raid, I’m more than happy to teach Scourge encounters for those struggling with the boss phase.  (You’re  on your own for the sparrow bit tho 😂)  It would be good to get people to finish Crown of Sorrows as a few make it to the boss and never finalise the raid. 
Either way I’m game. 

When im back im definitely up for dedicating more time to raids but as usual only Fri/sat/sun due to work. The newer ones that are relevant would be best but whatever as I haven't really done any since leviathon. Hopefully they're fun more than a chore 😉

Well that's a few of us but we need more to commit too otherwise we may struggle to get 6 regularly.

I'm thinking to start a raid next week and put one night a side and see where we get to.