Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News Ticker
  • Website outage between 5pm-8pm 13th Jan resolved. Our host had an outage which is now fixed
Sign in to follow this  
datfroggieguy

I'm back baby!

Admin
On 12/19/2019 at 10:10 PM, datfroggieguy said:

Any of the larger maps. It works well with sights of range. Whither the attachments, the recoil is easy to control. My favorite is the GW farm map with that gun.

Via the FG App

Tried it a few nights ago and did okay with it. I need to get something makes it quick to get my sights up or higher the mobility as it's just so slow to turn.

Author of the topic Posted

Find a section of the map and just hold it down. It is good for using outside or out of doorways/windows. Close corners not so great. I always build for accuracy and control rather than mobility. My best streak in the game was with that gun at 22.

Tried it a few nights ago and did okay with it. I need to get something makes it quick to get my sights up or higher the mobility as it's just so slow to turn.

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #8, FAL, I know a lot of players really like this gun but not myself. Spamming the trigger is very inconsistent unless you are scuffed I would imagine. I think a scuff is the only way to really be able to abuse this gun. 1577136387542.jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #9, Oden, this gun is extremely powerful. Recoil and ammo amount isn't its cup of tea but I played decently with it when aggressive. Long range taps kill with 1 being a head shot in 2 hits. Short range and long range is 2 to 4 shots. 1577269737809.jpeg

Via the FG App

That does it for the ARs. I now have them platinum. My favorites are the Kilo, M4A1, and the M13. The rest are okay, aside from the RAM-7 which I haven't done because it isn't needed for Damascus. Nest, I'll move to the LMGs. 1 is done already anyway.1577270129374.jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #10 SA87, Pretty good gun, more of an AR/LMG combo. Isn't a bad gun but not the biggest fan either.20191229_233040.jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #12 PILA, it's a rocket launcher... need I say much. Lol1577841969978.jpeg

Via the FG App

Admin
On 12/25/2019 at 10:36 AM, datfroggieguy said:

That does it for the ARs. I now have them platinum. My favorites are the Kilo, M4A1, and the M13. The rest are okay, aside from the RAM-7 which I haven't done because it isn't needed for Damascus. Nest, I'll move to the LMGs. 1 is done already anyway.1577270129374.jpeg

Via the FG App

People have said you cant use anything else around Kilo or M4 when lobbies get shit but I thought M13 was viable option. What attachments did you use for M13? I like it most out of the ARs but just hits abit soft.

M13 attachments
- Muzzle (Compensator)
- Barrel (Tempus Marksman)
- Underbarrel (Commando Foregrip)
- Stock (M13 Skeleton Stock)
- Optic (G.I. Mini Reflex)

If you are able to do without the Optic then use sleight of hand perk. It hits hard and melts imo. I love this gun. M4 and Kilo just have the range upperhand. Other than that you should have a good fight.

People have said you cant use anything else around Kilo or M4 when lobbies get shit but I thought M13 was viable option. What attachments did you use for M13? I like it most out of the ARs but just hits abit soft.

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #13, M91, I dont like this gun to be fair. It is hard to control recoil and just jumps around too much. 1577911030949.jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #14, MG34, Hits hard, good fire rate but just not enough ammo. It's kind of built to run like an AR but just to slow moving. Image.jpeg

Via the FG App

Platinum LMGs, personally the PKM and SA87 are my favorites. I haven't tried the Holger-26 since it isn't needed for Damaskus.

I think I'm going to bite the grind hard and work the riot shield now....Image%20(1).jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #15, Riot Shield, definitely can make you rage but my goodness it is nice to hear people get pissed off by it. Lol, if you ever face against it, use the Thermite. Image%20(4).jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #16, Combat Knife, though not a gun, still deadly. I was able to complete the knife easily playing 27/7 Shipment. Image%20(7).jpeg

Via the FG App

Platinum melee weapons. Though very frustrating at times, it is such a relief when you go on a decent streak not to mention the raging you cause. Image%20(8).jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #17, 725, everyone knows this gun is just so damn good. 24/7 Shipment is super easy for shotgun camo grind. I'll continue with shotguns next week hopefully. Image%20(9).jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #18, MP5, super fun and mobile gun. I like it and it melts. Image%20(10).jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #19, Model 680, I actually kind of liked this gun but there are many hit markers. The 725 is just too superior to really give any other shotgun a chance. Image%20(11).jpeg

Via the FG App

Damn man, your killing the camos. I have barely done any. Not exactly grinding Damascus, but I'm impressed with the amount of guns you done!

I like your little reviews of the guns after you gold them. 

Thanks, I figured most wont go for Damascus so I'd give a little feedback of each gun. It is easier with certain maps and game modes.

Damn man, your killing the camos. I have barely done any. Not exactly grinding Damascus, but I'm impressed with the amount of guns you done!

I like your little reviews of the guns after you gold them. 

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #21, PP19 Bizon, this gun is really only good in HC. I dont like it even a little bit. Image%20(13).jpeg

Via the FG App

Gold Gun #22, AX-50, probably the best of the snipers and a decent amount of fun. I'm assuming chest and above are 1 shot kills depending on distance. Headshots are always 1 shot kills. Double kills are absolutely a pain to get for camo challenges, but looking at that gold, definitely worth it. Image%20(14).jpeg

Via the FG App