Star Citizen Issues

GazzaGarratt

Thought it would be best to have a separate thread for these @phil bottle.

I a;ready have version 3.2.0 so was expecting it to update it to 3.7.0 but it isn't offering the update, just wants to start the game.

Also, its saying i've only got 3.4GB of RAM available and I need 8GB to make it run smoothly. However, I have 16GB so where do i check this to optimise my PC for it?

@GazzaGarratt

10 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thought it would be best to have a separate thread for these @phil bottle.

I a;ready have version 3.2.0 so was expecting it to update it to 3.7.0 but it isn't offering the update, just wants to start the game.

Also, its saying i've only got 3.4GB of RAM available and I need 8GB to make it run smoothly. However, I have 16GB so where do i check this to optimise my PC for it?

Go to setting and select 'Verify'. It will then detect you are put of date and let you install the latest patch. It's now 3.7.1 as of today.

Here's an article re the memory issue. You probably just need to close down other programmes.

e639b6d9ec6874b60a889f8f1ce0a93d487e55e3
SUPPORT.ROBERTSSPACEINDUSTRIES.COM

If you receive an out of memory error, you may need to increase your page file size for Windows on the fastest drive on your system with available space. The page file instructs the drive to set a ...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Let me know when it's safe to try landing a ship again and I'll give it another go! 😎

3.7.1 dropped today. It's pretty stable. Maybe when @GazzaGarrattis up for it we can all jump on together. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 10/24/2019 at 12:33 AM, phil bottle said:

@GazzaGarratt

Go to setting and select 'Verify'. It will then detect you are put of date and let you install the latest patch. It's now 3.7.1 as of today.

Here's an article re the memory issue. You probably just need to close down other programmes.

e639b6d9ec6874b60a889f8f1ce0a93d487e55e3
SUPPORT.ROBERTSSPACEINDUSTRIES.COM

If you receive an out of memory error, you may need to increase your page file size for Windows on the fastest drive on your system with...

One night this week coming i'll try and arrange if we can chat in discord to sort it out so its ready for a night to play. Thanks for this info Phil.