Where to focus effort

Where do we start? What do we do next?

You regulars know me by now. I'm all over the shop with things on what to do next, what type of group up stuff we should do, gaming nights, charity events, merchandise, tournaments, montage videos,.....you get my drift.

So I'd really love to know what you wanna do to start off with? It helps me massively if we know what people would really love to see first, if possible.

Dont hold back, it could be literally anything. This place is for all of us so shout up!

P.S. I've put the picture below as a helpful reminder of stuff that is here we could make more of, if that helps your brains do the work 👌

image.png

I'd still like to see the tournaments being implemented, I think it'd be great fun and there's a lot of games to pick from which would give us quite the variety in what to sign up for or just sit back and watch if you don't own one of the games.

3 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

I'd still like to see the tournaments being implemented, I think it'd be great fun and there's a lot of games to pick from which would give us quite the variety in what to sign up for or just sit back and watch if you don't own one of the games.

I think a new Modern Warfare tournament will be good idea as I believe most people will be buy this?

I also think we should pick a free game and implement that into the mix on fridays......what's the next PS4 network free game?

signatures small.jpg

On the subject of Fridays, we could also add Destiny in to the list too.  With it becoming F2P and a good number of is having the expansion I’m sure we have enough for some private matches.

Tournament wise, I’ll never pass up an opportunity to call anyone a cunt so I’m down.  I don’t think there’s too many games that enough people have to make a tournament but I’m sure there’s a handful; CoD, Destiny, OW.  

Do enough people have fifa/pes etc. for those in to their football?

I’m biased but I’m always up for a racing one but I don’t think enough people have or play racing games so probably out.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Thanks for you all so far that have gave us some stuff to look at and think about sorting @Nutcuttlit @BO7H B4RRELS @ChaosGladiator @Middle Class Caveman @Greboth. Be good to have as much as possible thoughts from everyone else too (and you guys if you have more), I'll never stop wanting to hear it.

@Nutcuttlit, yep totally with the diversity of game nights. It took quite abit out of me to get a 6 week type schedule with all different games out there and it was reasonably successful to get us playing, however it'll need more people to get behind game nights so I'd love for more to nag and remind people the fun they are missing if we do get these game nights up. Let's look at some R6 nights as most here do own that.

@BO7H B4RRELS Christmas! Hell yes, I would love to do some more stuff at Crimbo time - a FGFGF giveaway is definitely on the cards. As always though, it will be based on the generosity of everyone here so we can giveaway some nice goodies for all - we'll give away whatever we can buy from the funds that are sent in.

@ChaosGladiator @Middle Class Caveman @Greboth great to hear some interest in a little tournament so let's try and do one for the new CoD as you mention. Elliott, definitely we need to go back to the free games available too, it partly worked when we had a week for that fighting game Brawlhalla we tried out.

A great few bits to try so let's hope when we get stuff sorted lets get behind it and make it as fun as possible for everyone to join in.

Anymore thoughts from anyone please shout up.