Digital Release Times

J4MES OX4D

I decided to buy the digital version last night, it's now pre installed, so hopefully no further downloads required before launch.

I'll stay up late Thursday night to jump on as soon as it goes live. Servers will probably blow up or something will happen, but so long as I can try out at least the campaign I'll be happy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

There will most likely be a patch fix upon launch. Maybe a few hours into the first day I'd imagine

I decided to buy the digital version last night, it's now pre installed, so hopefully no further downloads required before launch.

I'll stay up late Thursday night to jump on as soon as it goes live. Servers will probably blow up or something will happen, but so long as I can try out at least the campaign I'll be happy.

Via the FG App

I just cant do it Captain! 😂

I'm looking into the physical version once I can convince the wife this will be the last purchase of the year for the playstation

Until the next one 😬

Little lies don't hurt [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Do it ! Do it !

I just cant do it Captain! [emoji23]

I'm looking into the physical version once I can convince the wife this will be the last purchase of the year for the playstation

Until the next one [emoji51]

Via the FG App

On 10/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Until the next one 😬

I can't buy on digital either. I just can't justify the £15 extra it costs.

fart.gif

On 10/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Until the next one 😬

It’s stupid it cost more digital than a physical copy

Agreed. I would consider digital games at some point if the cost was greatly reduced. It makes no sense that extra marketing and packaging is cheaper than a non-existent copy.

Physical disc version apparently requires a 30 and 57gb update - I also don't believe the game can be accessed until release but the download can be installed to at least complete the architecture. 

I finished the preloading on Battlenet and it was about 107gb compressed. Hopefully there wont be any nasty day one updates. For those wondering why digital is more expensive; I believe it's down to the amount of tax applied to digital media. 

18 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

For those wondering why digital is more expensive; I believe it's down to the amount of tax applied to digital media. 

It's purely down to the fact that they have no competition so they can set the prices at whatever they want.

fart.gif

Must admit I'm excited for this release.

I hear that the dark corners have been looked at following beta feedback and the AK has gotten a buff.

There have been two updates since I preinstalled, nothing large.

I'll be staying up late [emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm preloaded and ready to go but I wont be playing until tomorrow.  I'm not going to look at any leaks or the campaign; I'm gonna let it be a surprise. 

13 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

My shiny DVD has just arrived...nice one Simply Games! 👍

If I put it in the PS4 today will it preload and update?

Yep but the game wont be playable until it goes live apparently

d09xtf1xw9u31.jpg

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I'm preloaded and ready to go but I wont be playing until tomorrow.  I'm not going to look at any leaks or the campaign; I'm gonna let it be a surprise. 

Yep but the game wont be playable until it goes live apparently

d09xtf1xw9u31.jpg

It is live now, perhaps only for those with discs? I’ve played 4 games but I’m out now until about 9.00

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 10/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, Dr Diamond said:

Cross platform though dude

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah, but you'll need a controller with the PC to play with us as it doesn't, by default, mix controller players with K+M players, also no party chat just in game

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Yeah, but you'll need a controller with the PC to play with us as it doesn't, by default, mix controller players with K+M players, also no party chat just in game
I have a controller as well. Is there anyway to have discord or something on ps4 ?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

17 hours ago, Dr Diamond said:

I have a controller as well. Is there anyway to have discord or something on ps4 ?

No discord integration but could come with PS5 maybe.

Party chat is up to 16 players now on PS4 so just sort your life out Adam like PlumberDave says 😉

No discord integration but could come with PS5 maybe.

Party chat is up to 16 players now on PS4 so just sort your life out Adam like PlumberDave says [emoji6]
In game chat is cross platform anyway...not getting this on 2 platforms at 50 a pop lol.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten