Extinction Rebellion

J4MES OX4D

Whilst I understand their cause, they are really beginning to test people's patience.

I see the celebrity hypocrites who have spent most of their lives on private planes and being chauffeured around are now hiding behind an open letter instead of justifying their own individual hypocrisy and motivations. The protesters really aren't endearing themselves to the wider public and are wasting police time, resources and tax payers money. A lot of them including the guy dressed as a broccoli don't even seem serious about it and are just up for causing any chaos they can and getting attention not for their cause but for five minutes of fame. Next up someone will probably get badly hurt and then what..

1. They are 100% right
2. They should protest
3. Protests will inconvenience the public
4. The public will put up with it and support it to a varying degree depending on their empathy with the cause
5. After they reach the end of that support there will be a loss of public support/backlash as the protests continue

I suspect the Great British Public are about 75% through #4 and are rapidly approaching #5

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Let's be honest, all these extinction rebellion people are a bunch of attention seeking, time rich retards who have found a way to be the center of attention by fucking off every other person they can. None of them give a shit about the environment or extinction, they're all too lazy and stupid to find other ways to justify their pathetic existence so they mob up like racist football thugs and make as much of a cunt of themselves as they can. 

Meanwhile those who actually DO give a shit are running effective campaigns, getting the community involved, promoting recycling, cleaning up the oceans, etc. If someone were to come up with a profitable way to allow businesses to make money AND help our environment they'd be Oprah rich overnight, and I'm sure the hive mind of XR could probably rustle up a few braincells to at least stimulate and provoke thought in the field, but nah,vfuck all that, let's go and piss off the very people we're trying to convince to side with us. That's definitely gonna work, isn't it?

There are TONS of little changes happening, but these idiots want it all done overnight. Paying for plastic bags helped, banning plastic straws helped, Sainsbury's now has reusable produce bags, changing emissions laws on vehicles has helped, I can go on and on. I wonder how many of these successful campaigns have gone "yeah, we did that because some dirty unemployed scum were camping in a street and pissing in the bushes". I'll certainly have a guess: none.

There's no denying that shit needs to happen but there's also no denying that it's happening. There's also no denying that these idiots are having an adverse effect on any person I've spoken to about it (apart from one, who's hot AF, but anyway), so what they think they're achieving and what they're actually achieving are so far apart that the term delusional doesn't even cover it.

I reckon we round them all up, stick them on proper oldschool environmentally friendly ships made of wood and oars, and let them row all the way to China and India where their oh-so-merry intentions can be put on display right in the middle of the world's most polluting industries. See how long they stick to their guns then.

Just look at that dipshit who went on telly dressed as a broccoli. Zero fucking clue what he was talking about, zero scientific evidence for claims he couldn't even explain, refused to reveal his identity, just sat there thinking he was funny when he was literally just revealing his true self to the world, as someone who's just in it for a laugh m8, lol. And this is what 99% of these cunts are like. 

If we want to start making changes can we start by culling these dumb fucks so we reduce our carbon footprint?

banlol.png

This is who they selected as their spokesman for NATIONAL FUCKING TELEVISION!

No. Sorry. They had a golden opportunity handed to them on a silver platter and only reinforced my opinions that they’re all wastes of space who don’t really give a fuck. Useless parasites, the lot of them. 

banlol.png

3 hours ago, Diddums said:

Let's be honest, all these extinction rebellion people are a bunch of attention seeking, time rich retards who have found a way to be the center of attention by fucking off every other person they can. None of them give a shit about the environment or extinction, they're all too lazy and stupid to find other ways to justify their pathetic existence so they mob up like racist football thugs and make as much of a cunt of themselves as they can. 

Meanwhile those who actually DO give a shit are running effective campaigns, getting the community involved, promoting recycling, cleaning up the oceans, etc. If someone were to come up with a profitable way to allow businesses to make money AND help our environment they'd be Oprah rich overnight, and I'm sure the hive mind of XR could probably rustle up a few braincells to at least stimulate and provoke thought in the field, but nah,vfuck all that, let's go and piss off the very people we're trying to convince to side with us. That's definitely gonna work, isn't it?

There are TONS of little changes happening, but these idiots want it all done overnight. Paying for plastic bags helped, banning plastic straws helped, Sainsbury's now has reusable produce bags, changing emissions laws on vehicles has helped, I can go on and on. I wonder how many of these successful campaigns have gone "yeah, we did that because some dirty unemployed scum were camping in a street and pissing in the bushes". I'll certainly have a guess: none.

There's no denying that shit needs to happen but there's also no denying that it's happening. There's also no denying that these idiots are having an adverse effect on any person I've spoken to about it (apart from one, who's hot AF, but anyway), so what they think they're achieving and what they're actually achieving are so far apart that the term delusional doesn't even cover it.

I reckon we round them all up, stick them on proper oldschool environmentally friendly ships made of wood and oars, and let them row all the way to China and India where their oh-so-merry intentions can be put on display right in the middle of the world's most polluting industries. See how long they stick to their guns then.

Just look at that dipshit who went on telly dressed as a broccoli. Zero fucking clue what he was talking about, zero scientific evidence for claims he couldn't even explain, refused to reveal his identity, just sat there thinking he was funny when he was literally just revealing his true self to the world, as someone who's just in it for a laugh m8, lol. And this is what 99% of these cunts are like. 

If we want to start making changes can we start by culling these dumb fucks so we reduce our carbon footprint?

Dids smahes it out of the park 👏👏

The whole set up is very weird, almost like it's designed to make us hate the protesters more than the polluters.

Sadly I do not think the things going on re plastic etc Didds describes is enough or at a fast enough pace.

We've been good citizens, doing what society tells us we should do. One wonders how we got in this mess.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I read that one of the protesters arrested a couple of weeks ago comes from a 4 car family, travels by plane several times a year and goes to work by train and then tube 5 days a week. It’s this kind of hypocrisy which is why I can’t take a lot of these people seriously even though I personally take climate issues incredibly so. Even many kids say they couldn’t give a fuck and are just enjoying the occasional days off school because of it. 

The serious activists in this domain who are more grounded and sensible about their direction and approach have effectively been overran and silenced. Once the cold weather sets in and it starts raining daily, many of these protesters will probably stay inside and find something else to get angry about on Reddit for the winter.

I just hope the level-headed people can get their voices heard again and proper progress and communication will happen. The guy running ER

sounds like a right doomsday paranoid nutjob and most ignore his hard facts come from Wikipedia and made up shit. Let someone else with credentials and intelligence run the show. 

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

One wonders how we got in this mess.

Well it's quite simple really, and all boils down to one thing:

db123_2_cover_image_1.jpg

It's a shame that people put wealth before the wellbeing of others. Make mo mistake I am driven by money, and will never stop earning it, but I also like to think I'm a fairly generous person at times, and what's mine, is also everyone else's. You gotta pay for my chocolate starfish though, nobody gets that for free. 

banlol.png

3 hours ago, Diddums said:

You gotta pay for my chocolate starfish though, nobody gets that for free. 

Hmmm, you didnt seem to want payment last time? Although, you were out cold so hard to remember those moments.

I get Phillys point, you do want people to stand up to what is wrong in society. I think the hard thing is if they pick something to do a protest on that is seen in most peoples eyes in society as not that bad, then its gonna start making people stand up in the opposite way and eventually use violence. Hate to see it but natural human behaviour is if no one moves the strongest, quite literally, leader wins. Sickening that it is like that tbh.