Riot Games, known for their MOBA, League of Legends, has a few new games coming out.  They're working on a mobile League of Legends, a FPS, a card game, and a fighting game.  All of them seem pretty cool.  I'm a big fan of League of Legends, so I'm excited, but I'm interested in what you guys think?  I especially like what I heard toward the end of the Project A video.  They discussed lag, ping, etc. and how they want to fix those issues once and for all.  

Thoughts??? 

Project A - FPS

Fighting Game 

League of Legends - Mobile

Runeterra - Card Game

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Only managed to watch abit of Project A above so far. I think it looks Overwatch styled which could help it. Other than that it's hard to know how the FPS will function.

I'm not really a mobile player of games but if LoL games could be easily accessible and over in a few minutes then I could see it being a hit. Most people tend to want to play a game for a few minutes whilst on the loo, not a 20-30 minute game, but it is changing now considering Call of Duty is now on mobile.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb