So who's in for Modern Warfare then?

GazzaGarratt

It's out near the end of the month so let's get a roll call going to see who's in and who might not be!

I'm absolutely in. I think theres a ton of scope for great big private matches too which could be a lot of fun as per usual.

Who else? If not, tell us why not?

I'll definitely be picking it up although I don't know how long I will last as I find myself uninstalling these games after a matter of weeks now. I definitely want to play the campaign and spec ops but the MP all depends on how much content their is, whether I can stay interested after the honeymoon period and how Activision will impact the game post-launch. I am cautiously optimistic but weary at the same time. 

Im probably going to get it to do the campaign which looked pretty good and to play with you guys, how much MP I'll play depends on maps etc on the full game. I won't be getting it at launch as im away anyway and I can watch review videos to help make my final decision.

16 hours ago, Shucker said:

I won't be this time around. I prefer the pacing of Black Ops 4 to this one. Hope to still see some MW: Remastered Fridays from time to time though. 

That won't go away just because of this game. The great thing about that one is there is a lot of us that already own it. And that you can have big parties within it.

Just now, MrBiron said:

I'm also not convinced things like the shit spawn system or the poor netcode will be fixed for launch. So I'll wait to see what happens with those first before getting the game.

The poor netcode is done by intent so it'll probably only be fixed if the community kick up a stink about it. I think they will only take action if the preorders decline. If everything is meeting sales expectations then they can screw the community over as they please with cheap servers. 

On 10/5/2019 at 9:50 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

The poor netcode is done by intent so it'll probably only be fixed if the community kick up a stink about it. I think they will only take action if the preorders decline. If everything is meeting sales expectations then they can screw the community over as they please with cheap servers. 

I saw a post on Reddit where they quoted a dev interview (I think it was from a German website) where they acknowledged the netcode problems and they said it will be sorted but maybe not at launch 🙄

fart.gif