News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG
Sign in to follow this  
GazzaGarratt

The Last of Us 2

Gameplay and Date revealed 

February 21st 2020.

My god, if this story is half as good as the first it's worth playing. Never been a better story to make me want to get through levels. Halo was close but this edges it.

Let's not forget...this will have a MP side too! Now if that's upgraded we have to get some people on this.

Looking amazing so far. Any other thoughts on it? I think they'll have a big plot twist at the start...

Delayed until May 2020 at the earliest. Big blow that. Not sure why they cemented February when less than a month later they add on an extra 3 months which puts it after Cyberpunk which a lot of people will still be playing. 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Delayed until May 2020 at the earliest. Big blow that. Not sure why they cemented February when less than a month later they add on an extra 3 months which puts it after Cyberpunk which a lot of people will still be playing. 

With a game like this I don't think the delayed release date will be much of a blow. People expect a monumental story and game so most would rather get that as its not a game you go back to after you've done the story (imo).

What would be more of a blow is that the MP for this game is delayed even further, which I believe it is but can't confirm, and maybe not even delivered at all.

The game for me loses some value without this, even if its an amazing story. I'll always compare it to the first one and content wise won't match the original.