Got me a new chair!

Plumbers Crack

I felt it was time to say goodbye to the old office chair that had served me well for a number of years and splash some cash on a pukka gaming chair

After some deliberation, it came down to a choice between SecretLabs Titan and Noblechairs Hero.

In the end I plumped for the Hero for the adjustable lumbar support (looking at the pictures I think the Titan has it as well but they don't highlight it as a feature) and the fact I could get it from Overclockers.

Ordered it yesterday lunchtime, arrived today lunchtime in the hour time slot they promised.. excellent!

What I didn't appreciate was the weight..~29kg!! This meant unpacking and part assembly downstairs, take the pieces upstairs to the man cave and complete

Assembly was straight forward, and it's a really well constructed piece of kit. At the moment it's comfortable but still very firm but the reviews I've read or watched say it takes a few weeks to break in.

Here's some assembly pictures...IMG_20190913_132442.jpegIMG_20190913_132702.jpegIMG_20190913_133747.jpegIMG_20190913_164735.jpegIMG_20190913_165300.jpegIMG_20190913_173225.jpeg

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Lookin' fly old boi 😎

I've gotta admit that after years of shrugging these things off as gimmicks, they're slowly growing on me. Very slowly.

I very rarely read anything negative about them so they can't be that bad I guess. Maybe the millions of positive reviews are right and I'm wrong, I'm still on the fence though.

banlol.png

Nice Dave, its looking ace in that room of yours!

I know when we spoke about the contest between this one and the Secret Labs Titan there's not much between them at all. They seem to be clear best in market - I just loved the colour schemes and different material on offer at Secret Labs. Just personal preferences really. I'd still recommend Secret Labs every day of the week.

2 hours ago, Diddums said:

I've gotta admit that after years of shrugging these things off as gimmicks, they're slowly growing on me. Very slowly.

I very rarely read anything negative about them so they can't be that bad I guess. Maybe the millions of positive reviews are right and I'm wrong, I'm still on the fence though.

Honestly Didds, i know they're a lot of money but when most of your life is sitting in the same position you need to be the most comfortable you can be! Start saving!

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

If I'm ever rich I'll look at getting a Herman Miller, looking after the old back is very important.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Fuck sakes Philly you need to start speaking up more, we just donated 400 of the fucking things a few months ago. 

banlol.png

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice Dave, its looking ace in that room of yours!

I know when we spoke about the contest between this one and the Secret Labs Titan there's not much between them at all. They seem to be clear best in market - I just loved the colour schemes and different material on offer at Secret Labs. Just personal preferences really. I'd still recommend Secret Labs every day of the week.

Honestly Didds, i know they're a lot of money but when most of your life is sitting in the same position you need to be the most comfortable you can be! Start saving!

Preaching to the choir big boy. Why do you think I have a 34" monitor and A50s? I spend half my life on the bloody PS4/PC! Next time I'm in NotLondon I'll have a sit on one and see how it feels. It'll take a lot for me to overcome the gimmick aspect tbh. 

banlol.png

6 hours ago, Diddums said:

Preaching to the choir big boy. Why do you think I have a 34" monitor and A50s? I spend half my life on the bloody PS4/PC! Next time I'm in NotLondon I'll have a sit on one and see how it feels. It'll take a lot for me to overcome the gimmick aspect tbh. 

If you come near my way again you can try mine. Make you feel bumfresh.

happy toddlers and tiaras GIF